Secret Love

After a long interview, Nick sat on his chair. His eyes were staring at his phone. He was waiting Amanda to call him. Unfortunately, she wasn't. Suddenly, Carisi came in front of him. Nick sighed and then looked at him. Carisi smiled.

Carisi : So, how long you two have been dating?

Nick froze. His eyes stared at Carisi. Carisi stared at him, curious. Nick changed his position and then sighed, again.

Nick : 3 months. How do you know?

Carisi : I can see how worry you are. 

Nick : Okay. By the way, why are you asking me this?

Carisi : Nothing. Just curious.

The Kidnapper's place...

Amanda woke up. She woke up with illness. She coughed. Her stomach felt like it's been punch several times. Her head felt dizzy. She couldn't move. Her hands and her legs wasn't tied anymore. But, her hands and her legs was too weak to move. There was a big scar on her cheek. She felt that her pocket was empty. She lost her gun, her wallet, and her phone. She started to cry. She felt so useless.

Not so long after that, the kidnapper came. 

Kidnapper : You're awake. Oh yeah, I took your stuffs. I put it in my car, so it's safe.

Amanda : What exactly do you want? 

Kidnapper : I told you, I just want to see you suffer. That's all. And I feel like I want to do it, again. Right now.

Amanda : This is what you called manners? Don't you see me suffered enough?

Kidnapper : Apparently, I changed my mind. And, no. You're not suffered enough.

The kidnapper started to kick her stomach. Amanda screamed and coughed. The kidnapper was kneeling and slapping Amanda's cheek. Amanda screamed. She started to scream for help. Because of mad, the kidnapper putted his left hand on Amanda's mouth. Amanda struggled. But, she wasn't strong enough. She was too weak. The kidnapper started to slap her face. He punched her stomach. He kicked her body. Meanwhile, Amanda was just screaming for help. Until she couldn't talk, at all.

--

At the precinct...

Finn tracked Amanda's phone. Not so long, he found her. She was just 3 blocks away from the precinct. 

Finn : YO, I FOUND HER. SHE'S 3 BLOCKS AWAY! COME ON!

Finn took his stuffs and then ran downstairs. Olivia, Nick, Carisi, and Captain followed him. They were hoping they can found Amanda in a good condition.

They were wrong.