Chapter 14: Perfect skill for a glutton

Start from the beginning

“Huh? I don’t understand master.”

“It’s when we are being summoned here, I coincidentally consumed the soul of a demon king and it changes me.”

“Why would you consume like that?”

“Actually we are dead now. But the summoning revive us here and use the soul of other people who died here as catalyst to revive us..”

“Huh?? We died? How? I didn’t remember that I died.” Nina held her head like she has a headache so I embrace her.

“Don’t be scared Nina just think positively, we got a second chance now to renew our selves so don’t worry just think of the past is a dream and this is reality, we are alive and we can do whatever we want tomorrow. We are with you Nina, Yuki, me and Princess will never abandoned.”

“Master can I really believed in what you say?”

“Yes Nina believed in me I will never abandoned you.” I kiss her with no other intention just a kiss to make sure my words are true.

“Master…”

“Nina I will make you a demon like us.”

“Huh? No, no I don’t wanna.” She steps back at me but I held her beautiful legs and give a mischievous smile.

“You cannot no with me you know? You filthy pig.” I hug her neck so I can close my face on her and nibble her nose.

“Master are you a demon?”

“Yes, I’m a demon? So what?”

“eeek… aaah!” And I eat her up.

{Individual Nina Brown offers her loyalty on you. Would you activate the <demonic Enslavement>Yes/No}

“Nina I will turn you into my kin now.”

“Yesh, mashter.” I lock Nina between my legs now.

“YES” Her body shines and change her body like how Yuki and Wino went, She got this one horn in the center of her forehead, a small bat wings sprout from her shoulders and a small pig like tail also sprouted in the upper part of her round butt then change back to her human body. I appraise Nina.

[INFORMATION]
NAME:NINA BROWN
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:1
JOB:HELL CHEF
JOB Lv:1
[STATUS]
HP:2020/2020(+0)
MP:2400/2400(+0)
STR:400
DEEF:1200
MGC:1980
MGC DEF:2780
AGI:800
RES:2650
[SKILLS]
MOON DANCE Lv. 1
SPELLTAG Lv.1
STAFF MASTERY Lv. 2
BIG EATER Lv. 1
ENERGY ABSORPTION Lv. 1
FIRE MAGIC Lv. 1
[TITLE]
{GLUTTONOUS KING<BELZEEBUB>}
[TITLE SKILLS]
GOURMET HELL
FAT GUARD
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
[BLESSING]
GOURMAND KING BLEESING

Then another demon king appeared as expected. But I don’t understand why everytime I use the <demonic enslavement> another demon king will appear. Are all the demon king is following me?

“Mashter, I chan’t breachte.” Ops I forgot about her but I add more force on my thighs and she cum like a fountain so I loosen my lock on her. “Shank You, bery much.” And she fainted and because I didn’t I also sleep beside Nina, I hug her… having a real body pillow is heaven.
*

Afternoon when I and Nina wake up of course we are still both naked and I’m still hugging her soft body. Then I saw Yuki also for some reason Wino is smiling at me… scary.

“Now I’m waiting for your explanations.” While having a crossed arms Wino ask me with a smile. I said it’s scary!

“We-well it’s hot and her body is soft so I kind of want to feel it directly.” While I try to explains it in panic.