Chapter 11: Finally I can touch grass

Почніть із самого початку

“Yuki, how about you equip it? I will take this one with a pink gem stone and let us try how it works.” I suggest to her to try out our new equipment aka telephone.

“Alright I got it.” I equipped it nothing happens. But when Yuki equipped it A sudden information enters my mind and for some reason I can tell that Yuki is in front of me even if I close my eyes.

“This… wait I will go outside to try the telephone function.” Yuki ran outside on where she killed the giant.

[Hello… Yuri can you hear me?]

[Ye-yes]

[Yuri this is so awesome! You don’t need to pay some bills just to talk in long distance]

[Idiot. come over here now I’m lonely]

[In jiffy!] It can directly enter my mind then I don’t need to use my voice just to communicate just my thoughts is enough. It’s like telepathy!

“This is amazing Yu, you can call me whenever you want or wherever you are!” She hurriedly hugs me when she enters the room. She is like a child she so excited she doesn’t really change. This is the Yuki I know it made me smile.

The items in the box are just bracelets, 1000 gold coins, a ruby and sapphire ore, some armor with elemental resistance, 3 swords with element attribute and a magical knife

[INFORMATION]
NAME: NOISE SILENCER
MATERIAL: MAGIC STEEL
[STATUS]
ATTACK:230
DURABLITY:400/400
[ABILITY]
SILENT WHISPERER

Silent Whisperer: Inflicting damage can cause mana burn equivalent to the mana of the user.

So we got this many items but how can we carry it? Then I noticed that there is a magical formation on the center of the SAFE ROOM.

“Yu, maybe this is a teleportation magic? When we fell in that trap it had same pattern so maybe?” She is pointing at the formation. But how about our loot we can carry this all?

“How about the items, we cannot carry it all because we don’t have that dimensional bag.” Should we leave the armors and swords?

“How about we carry the treasure box? I mean it still had some space to put this items scatters on the floor?” Is she a genius?

“Who are you?” I ask her seriously.

“I’m your ex-lover that will become your lover again soon.” She puff again her ample breast and for some reason I just realize that her leather armor returns.

“Whatever, help me put the scattered item in the chest.” So we put all the items in the chest and lean in the walls because of exhausting mentally and physically.

“Hey how about we sleep a little? I’m sure you are exhausted?” She suggests. Well I’m all worn out so I accept it.

“You are right.” I lean on her shoulders like I used to in the past it’s a nostalgic feelings when…

“Sorry Yuri but I can’t help myself.” She suddenly embraces me and kisses me. She invaded my tongue, she become a good kisser than when we still in the past. She tries to open the button of my clothes because I still on my uniform and grope my breast I got swayed by the heat of the moment and let her do what she wants. And… we’ve done it too! Can’t help! I’m so worn out.

I woke up but I don’t know how many hours I slept and see a naked beauty besides me and for some reason I’m naked too. When I look on her sleeping face she had this satisfied expression like a curses had lifted on her body and she is now blessed. I know that I commit a sin but seeing her face when she confesses her guilt on me I can’t deny this girl, that’s all I can say. I will face Wino and tell her everything I hope our relation doesn’t change. I hope.
*