Chapter 8: Dungeon dwelling, Oh God!

Começar do início

“Wow so you don’t have a problem on your mana anymore?” I ask Wino as I look at the bracelet and then I thought of something, how about I appraise it? I can appraise my skills right?

Bracelet of magic: Slightly regenerate the mana every 3 seconds when equipped

“Well I can’t say that I don’t have a problem but the regeneration is slow and the manas being regenerated are small.” Wino explains again and for some reason Ms. Hail didn’t say anything until...

“Goblins at 12, they are 6.” Ms. Hail alerted us and unsheathed her blade, I also look at the direction where Ms. Hail is looking and saw an ugly small creature with big nose, green skin, skinny body, shabby armor and held a rusty swords and knifes. They didn’t see us yet because they had their back on us but for some reason there nose is big enough to peek on their side view but I got surprised because it’s still dark on their directions but Ms. Hail knows their number and directions.

“I’ll go first and distract their formation and Yu can you held the two?” Did she say Yu or You? Did I hear it wrong? I will ask her for another time and focus on the fight.

We ran on the herd of goblins until the light of our torch held by Wino can light them and in instant Ms. Hail disappear on my side and the head of the goblin fell on the ground. I got surprised by the sudden attack but return to my senses because Ms. Hail is alone fighting the goblin so I run and intercepted the two.

The goblins I face are only had rusty knife. I make my claws retract by 6 inches. I don’t really want to touch them but this is the only weapon I have. And so I jump at the goblins in my left and they ready their knife but I remember Wino’s lesson and aim at the eyes. My nails for some reason snap the knife of the goblin and stabs its eye and I can feel the flesh being ripped with my nails and a soft tissue of the eye of the goblin until it reach it’s brain, the blood splatter in my hands that instantly kill the goblins.

{Individual Lily White had level up all the stats had raise by 6}

Oh level up and for some reason the other goblin try to run when it’s see the goblin I kill so I reach the head of the goblin to prevent its escape. My nails digs on its hairless head, raised the goblin and stabs its heart in the back, the goblins struggle for a little and stops its movement. I didn’t level up? The blood had splatter in my hands and some bloods splat on my cheeks. Did I become a psycho or something? But for some reason I’m calm I wonder why? I throw the body of the goblins and it’s suddenly become a black smoke and it drop some coins and an ear. “What is this?” I face Wino with a wry smile.

“Uh this is a monster drop. Monster in dungeons are created by mana and if they die the dungeon absorb them and summon it again in an interval time, and the monster will drop some coins like copper coins and we use it as currency on every country. We don’t understand how the dungeon can generate money and items but I think the God created it themselves for entertainment or to help the people in this world.” I can’t understand but isn’t this like a game on my original world? “uhm Lily wants some wet towels?” I take the wet towels that Wino gave to me and wipes the blood in my face and hands. Do I do this every time I kill a monster? Don’t wanna, I want to have some weapon so I will not get dirtied again. Oh I forgot I have a magic why I didn’t use that? I look at Ms. Hail wiping her blades and see some item drops on her feet.

“So we got 12 copper coins, 6 goblin ears and two health potions (small), this potion can only heal small scratch. By the way 1 copper coin can buy 1 small bread, 100 copper coins can be exchange for 1 silver coins and can buy 1 set of meal, 100 silver coins can exchange to 1 gold coin. By the way 1 gold let you live in a regular inn for 1 week without working. But you don’t need to worry about the lounging because you already have a room in the castle.” Wino explains to us while picking the item drops. And we start the exploring again and we ran again on some goblins but this time it only 3. Then a sudden idea came to me. How about I appraise the goblin first before I battle it? Why I didn’t thought about it in the first place?