new world 3

Author's note-do comment on the stories please,you can comment anything you like,but do comment,it keeps me motivated

We can see that new jersey and her team are still moving and they seemed to have noticed that something was wrong

Pov third person

Javelin:is she not responding?

Cleveland:nope,I have tried many times but no answer from albacore,only static

Nj:I hope this is no siren tactics,also the SOS signal stopped,but we are close to the location to let's speed up!

All:Roger!

Laffey:laffey sleepy.....

MEANWHILE

Pov ???

OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!!THERE IS SO MUCH INTERFERENCE IN THE RADIO THAT I CANT CONTACT MY FLEET!!!!!!

Wait,don't tell me it's because of these ships,EVEN THE DAMN SIRENS CANT DO THIS!!!

Then I heard this"you got exactly 5 minutes to surface,if you dont surface of do anything suspicious,you will be fired upon"

Wait,if I dive,that's means they won't be able to track me down,or hunt me,let me dive down

As soon as dived"YOU GOT 5 SECONDS TO STOP THE DIVE AND SURFACE"

HOW DO THEY KNOWWW???

pov Nisha Sharma

"what a dumb move"said,being warned so many times and diving was you first move,I commanded to weapons officer to program the torpedo to self destruct before hitting submarine and severely damage its ballast tanks,which would force it to surface.

Pov ???

I dived down but then sonar detected something,AND IT WAS MOVING TOWARDS ME,ANOTHER SUBMARINE?? I DONT CARE BHT IT WAS COMMING TOWARDS ME AHHH!

3rd person pov

Albacore was almost hit by the Varunastra torpedo lunched by INS vishakhapatnam,the shocwave damaged the ballast causing it to resurface,while albacore herself was knocked out by hitting her head on the table.

Pov Neo anderson

After I saw the water exploding,the submarine also resurfaced soon after,by the looks of it was a WW2 Gato class submarine,even though we all know that we are not in our world,that submarine is still American,so until we are not sure that it's not hostile,we need to take care of it.

I quickly ordered the fleet to stop an wait for someone to come out.
............ no one came,I quickly ordered some repair teams and soldiers to go and check submarine.

3rd person pov

The submarine was in a bad shape and was not operational in any way,the submarine was then attached to INS vishakhapatnam because they were the one to attack it and now they gotta tow it now,this was said by Neo,the team reported the submarine to be the WW2 submarine named albacore,

The team of engineers and repair personnel opened the hatch and went inside,but they reported that there was no in there,it also looked relatively empty in there as there was no one and there were no reports and files inside,but they found someone in there.

It was a little girl in some modern styled clothes(yeah,i am not putting albacore with her usual"clothes"),the first thing that came to mind was that she was a refugee,but then how the submarine moving on its own.

Well,there was no time to think about that all as she her head was injured,probably from impact,so they brought her to infirmary of INS vishakhapatnam.

The doctor on board reported to Neo anderson about the little girl's identity,blonde hair and 10 year old in looks,but significantly heavier than a child of her age.

But right now Neo Anderson had a different problem to solve,so he left her in the care of the crew of Nisha Sharma.

Pov Neo anderson

I got the news of that the ships are aproaching us,they would be here in 3 hours,it would be getting darker at that time.

Aria:can't we deploy some of our aircrafts for recon?

Neo:I mean it's not a bad idea,but we don't know where we are,we might unknowingly enter into someone's air space,plus we can't even stop for too long,or those japanese will come for us,and that's the last thing I want to happen right now,and then there that I don't want to lose any lives on this ships,I can't let that happen.

Aria:but those ships,they may have come from our Distress signal,we don't know whay we might run into,and they are most probably WW2 ship's equipped with powerfully gun batteries that would tear our ships apart in no time,and it would risk the lives of all our crew.

Neo:*sigh*that's one thing I can't refuse,Prepare a squadron of F-35 B's and 2 E/A-18g growlers,I want them fully armed,no casualties,tell the fighters that I will personally visit heaven and come back to  beat them up if they die,Got it?

Aria:yes sir!

3rd person pov

We can see a squadron of 5 fighter jets,3 F-35 and 2 E/Ag growlers moving at high speed towards the approaching ships.they were given the order to stay at high altitude and keep their electronic warfare systems always on,New jersey and her fleet was oing until their radar and communications stopped working

Cleveland:uhhhh,guys,my systems stopped functioning

Hornet:you are not the only one,are you sure that it's not the sirens?

New jersey:sirens show up when this happens,and they only disrupt navigation system and not the communication,

Javelin:wait guys,do you hear that?

.
.
.
.
.
*droning noise*

New jersey:Look at that!
----------------------------------------
[Pilot A is front seat while pilot B is the backseat on the E/A 18]

Pilot(F-35B 1):Holy shit!Do you guys see that,ITS AN IOWA CLASS SHIP!

Pilot(F-35B 2):which one do you think it is?

Pilot(F-35B 3):we can't tell,but definitely missauri or the new jersey because of the colour scheming.

Pilot B(E/A-18 1):well there are other ships too,I can recognize the aircraft carrier,It's a Yorktown class carrier for sure,can't tell other ones as they are too small to recognize from this height,and we are not supposed to reveal ourselves by going too, low

Pilot A(E/A-18 2):YUP,we should now get the hell out of here!

---------------------------------------------------------------

After receiving the news that famous American ships were coming towards them,the whole crew of the ships were in an uproar,and the feeling were mixed,Japanese were unsure about their safety,the Indians were also having mixed feelings because of their past with America,British were also hyped t see a Yorktown class carrier,but the American were in all hyped to see a real Yorktown class carrier and a fully functional Iowa class battleship.

There was still time till they meet so they would have to wait.

TO BE CONTINUED............