A new world-2

3rd person POV

We can see the newly opened azur lane base,the pearl Harbour,it is a naval base that can accommodate 5000 people with the all amanities like shops,beaches gyms restaurants and other things,it is more like city than a naval base itself,it also has the newest and state of the art defence systems(yeah sure💀) to protect the base.Ever since the sirens attacked the,they always won because they had the tendency to appear out of nowhere and attack without notice leaving the inprepaired people to die,while the eefences were becoming useless because they were manned,until the discovery of wisdom cubes,they allowed the naval versa to take up a form of a human that can operate on their own,now,they are the final hopes of humanity.

At pearl Harbour

The pearl harbour was thriving,even after the Sakura empire left the azur lane,soon after that the iron blood also decided to leave and join the Sakura empire,this lowered the moral of almost everyone,like why would someone fight in such dire situation? but in pearl Harbour almost everyone looked happy,everyone was enjoying after a long time without the worry of being attacked.

Right now,the current Commanding officer of the base was HMS prince of whales,she was temporarily overseeing and Commanding the base until they can find a permanent officer

Somewhere in the base

???:Damn!this base is really fun! Isn't it?

???:calm down!I know it is fun but don't scream like that!

???:sorry,couldn't keep my excitement

???:laffey is sleepy

The three girls were now together and started to walk until they saw a lady in retro clothing with white hair and behind her was a little girl with purple hair in similar clothing with a unicorn plushy

???:hello there little one!

The girl hid behind the lady

???:her name is unicorn she is a shy girl.

???oh hello unicorn, my name is javlin

???hi! I am Cleveland

Laffey:hi...this is laffey......ZZZZZZZ

Cleveland:Don't mind her*picks up laffey*

???:It's fine,My name is illustrious,an aircraft carrier from royal navy,Nice to meet you.

The unicorn finally comes in sight from behind of illustrious.

Unicorn:H-hi

They couldn't further continue the talk because an announcement is made.

[Hornet,laffey,javelin,cleveland and New jersey, please report in the headquarters for a mission immediately]

Cleveland:well,looks like we gotta go

Javlin:se you later little one

Laffey:bye...

Unicorn:bye bye

At the office of prince of whales

We can see a few girls aproaching the office of prince of whales,prince of whales is a blonde girl,with short hair wearing retro uniform of a British officer with long socks and a balack skirt, next her I another girl with blonde hair and two piggy tails wearing cowboy hat,she gives off a sense of mischief, next to her is a tall girl with blueish-purple hair with bunny ears,in blue clothes,she also also gives off an aura of mischief but has a confident look on her too,as everyone  gathered in the room the briefing started.