Chapter 3: Isn't this the most succubus skill?

Start from the beginning

At the bath I saw heaven no let me rephrase it yup this is paradise. There is a large bath and of course it’s separated by genders and because I’m a girl I can enter this paradise. I saw the Madonna of our class washing her blonde hair with a petite figure like a child with a 5’0 height that every man who will see her will think that they want to protect her, well she have also a modest breast but for some reason she is a goddess by herself if only the hero is not in this world, what the hell I‘m thinking?

The ice queen is also here washing her slender body and her ample breast isn’t this a cheat already? With a model like body, every boy will drool when they will see this piece of art with her shiny hair and a fierce looking black eyes. Also in the bath while her breast as big as melon floating in the water Nina is relaxing her chubby body I didn’t mean that she is fat but you can just say that she is healthy also with her brown short hair that long enough to reach her shoulders you can also say that she is a beauty. Ah seeing some beauties while bathing is already a paradise.

While cleaning my body before I enter the bath I heard the chatting of the gal with her lackey.

“Why that weirdo got a favor with the princess? Isn’t it weird? Did she brainwash the princess or something? As I remember I didn’t know what her job is. A hypnotist, or something?” and her lackey also nod on her proclamations. I don’t understand what with the hypnotist or something but are they marking me as an enemy? As I remember her Job Beast tamer a job that can control any magical beast as long as the beast will be dominated by her. Isn’t this trouble? Aaah. Let’s forget about it don’t want to get in their ways.
*

After the bath I got into my bed and for some reason the maid prepared some lingerie too, so I lock the door as an assurance because the gal leader marked me as an eyesore and get down on my head.

“Let’s check my status again”

[INFORMATION]
NAME:LILY WHITE
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:1
JOB:SUCCUBUS
JOB Lv:1
[STATUS]
HP:189/206
MP:300/300
STR:57
DEF:60
MGC:205
MGC DEF:202
AGI:101
RESIST:201
[JOB SKILLS]
SWEET DAYDREAM Lv.1
CLAW ATTACK Lv.1
DARK MAGIC Lv.1
[TITLE]
{LUSTFUL KING<ASMODEUS>}
[TITLE SKILLS]
EUPHORIA PHEROMONE
DEMONIC ENSLAVEMENT
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
[BLESSINGS]
LUSTFUL KING BLESSING

Let see. I don’t really get why I got this job but let’s check my skills, hmm this <sweet daydream> how can I know the effect of this skill. I really wish I can APPRAISE the <sweet daydream>.

Sweet Daydream: a dark magic that confuses the target by making them daydreaming for 5 mins(+1 per lv). It cannot be resisted

“WA!” I got up when I see the box that explain the skill that I want to know. But how did I do that? Okay let’s try out again APPRAISE <claw attack>

Claw attack: a physical attack uses a claw with an additional status effect depend on the Lv. Of skill. If meet with certain level you can unlock the additional attributes of claw attack.

Fufu! Fufufu! “FUFUFUFUFUFUFU” I laugh like no tomorrow I got appraisal-sama! I don’t know where did I get it but I have it. Based on a certain spider, appraisal is a must to get when you go to ANOTHER WORLD. Hehe hehehe. Okay let’s appraise all my skills.

Dark magic: a magic attack that target the mind. Each level will grant you additional skill
Dark magic Lv.1: {Blind} blind the target for 5 seconds

Ooh so dark magic is a debuff oriented attack. It will be good combination with <sweet daydream> so I can immobilize my opponent.

Euphoria Pheromone: Charms any living that contact with your body fluids, they will fall in love with you and make their sexual desire intensified.

Wh-what is this?? This is the most succubus like skill that I have, wait Wait WAIT! Di-didn’t the princess got contact with me, right? So that’s the reason why she got that weird behavior? It means that gal is not wrong? What have I done? I hope that I can turn off this skill and apologize to the princess, I’m pretty sure that she is masturbating right now. Hehe imagining a Princess pleasuring her own self. That makes me hot down there too.

Demonic enslavement: the person who pledge loyalty on you will become your servant for eternity, also Other than demons they will become your kin.

Aaah I become a dominatrix in this world. se-servant? Isn’t this the path to become a demon lord? Haha nooo!

Demon eye: having the eye of Demon you can have appraisal, night vision, thermal vision, Parallel Analyzation and far sight

So this is where I get the appraisal and for some reason I can see well in this lightless room, I just realized it tee hee. And isn’t this a cheat already?? How about the last skill?

True form: unleashing your true power for 10 mins making your statuses 10x and change your appearance into your demon form

All this Information gives me a headache but for some reason after seeing those skills I got excited of what I can do in this world and what I can do in the future, I’m really glad that I came in this world but I’m also scared because of upcoming war? I mean I will kill some demons or beast you know. But let’s try to be positive and expect of good things that will happen tomorrow. Okay because I got exhausted of appraising my skills let’s get into bed and sleep. Good night.