⟣Chapter 87

Mulai dari awal

Niu Liangguo couldn’t believe it and roared, “Sun Shijie!”

His full-body petrification ability was already highly taxing. The longer it lasted, the weaker his rock defense became. Sun Shijie’s sudden attack easily pierced through his rock protection, causing him unbearable pain, almost losing control of his petrified form.

Momentarily distracted, when Niu Liangguo regained his focus, a metallic spear was already at his nose. He quickly turned his face, and the spear grazed his rocky face, leaving behind a sharp sound. Immediately after, a heavy metal shield smashed toward his face.

The rock defense was indeed strong, and Chang Boheng knew that he couldn’t harm Niu Liangguo in the short term. However, he didn’t give up and kept attacking the surface of the rock. Each of Chang Boheng’s attacks accelerated the depletion of Niu Liangguo’s ability. His ability would eventually be exhausted, while Chang Boheng only consumed physical strength. His ability had hardly been depleted, and it was already clear who would win.

As the Rockman fell, Chang Boheng didn’t give him a chance to catch his breath. He relentlessly attacked, striking a series of blows. Finally, the metal spear pierced through the rock surface, deeply penetrating the Rockman’s chest.

Sun Shijie attempted to ambush Wen Qingling but found himself spinning in place under his ability, unable to hit his target. Instead, he managed to knock down his own allies with every attack.

Wen Qingling signaled for Chang Boheng to speak, and he understood. He shouted loudly, “Listen, anyone willing to join Xiang County base will not be killed!”

The surviving individuals who had held on until now hesitated. They came to plunder supplies but ended up fighting zombies all the way. They hadn’t seen a single grain of food, and there was that person sitting on top of the vehicle. His target was too large, and no one could harm him, let alone approach him. There were too many roaming zombies, making it impossible to advance.

Sun Shijie angrily roared, “Don’t believe them! They want to kill all of us! Kill! Kill them all…”

His voice abruptly stopped as he looked down at his chest, where a dark wooden spike had pierced through.

Wen Qingling’s cold voice echoed, “Believe it or not, it’s up to you. If you don’t believe, continue killing until there’s no one left. Even without you, there’s still the entire Yue County base, and there are plenty of people there.”

At this moment, Miao Bo suddenly spoke up, “Stop, don’t fight anymore! Yue County base is no more. The people inside are willing to join the Xiang County base. Why are you still struggling? Do you find life too long?”

Someone shouted, “Impossible! Yue County base couldn’t have been destroyed!”

Miao Bo scolded, “Open your eyes and look around you. We’ve been fighting all this time, can any of you get any closer?!”

Gradually, everyone stopped their actions. The vicious biting zombies also ceased and obediently retreated to the side.

The survivors were all shocked. What was the matter with these zombies? Were they intentionally targeting them?!

Someone attempted to swing their blade again, but the obedient zombies let out a roar and continued attacking. The person immediately dropped their weapon, and the enraged zombies quieted down.

This discovery left everyone pale. “W-What’s the matter with these zombies?”

Miao Bo looked at Wen Qingling, and he nodded slightly, indicating that it didn’t matter. It could be said openly since there were already too many people who knew he could control zombies. He didn’t care about having more of them.