Creating Memories

2 months later

Y/n was getting ready inside while outside, Jungkook's voice echoed, "Lomdi, how much longer? Come out already. No matter how much you doll up, you'll still be the Lomdi."

Y/n: (shouting back) "Jungkook... Today, you're gonna dead. And if you want to survive, go hide in a tree like a monkey."

After a brief delay, Y/n emerged and settled into the van.

"Sorry, guys, I got a little late. Actually, after lunch, I felt a bit sleepy for a while," Y/n said.

Suga chimed in, "No worries, Y/n. We're not running late, and besides, you're right on time. It's Tae who's been waiting impatiently."

In these two months, everyone spent a fantastic time together, creating countless beautiful memories, and supporting each other through every problem and happiness. Taehyung and Y/n were also thoroughly enjoying their relationship, going on many lovely dates and cherishing each moment. Before they knew it, these two months had flown by in laughter and play.

Today, all the BTS members and Y/n were going camping and trekking. Y/n only had a few days left in Korea. Her training and classes here were almost complete, and in ten days, she would be returning to India. After that, she would undergo further training, and then who knows where her first posting as an IFS (Indian Foreign Service) officer would be. Since they weren't sure when they would meet again after Y/n left, they all decided to spend some time together and have some fun.

Everyone felt a deep sadness knowing that Y/n would soon be leaving. They hadn't even realized how strong their bond had become and how seamlessly Y/n had become a part of their daily lives. Similarly, Y/n found themselves in the same emotional turmoil. Surviving in Korea without their BTS family had seemed unimaginable. Whenever they needed support in this new place, in this new country, BTS stood by them like a guiding light, a protective shield.

Now, Y/n was troubled by the thought of how she would cope without BTS once she returned to India. She couldn't bear the idea of living without them. But even more distressing was the uncertainty about her future postings. What country would it be? What kind of people would they encounter there? Would there be anyone to support them as BTS did?

The thought of leaving behind the comfort and familiarity of their BTS family and facing an unknown future was weighing heavily on Y/n's heart. They were filled with a sense of longing, fear, and a profound sadness at the thought of parting ways.

All of them were seated in a luxurious camping van, fitted with every comfort imaginable for their outdoor adventure. The van was spacious and lavishly equipped with all the camping essentials neatly arranged inside. As they journeyed, a lively tune filled the van, setting the mood for their camping trip. The sound system belted out their favourite songs, filling the air with infectious energy.

As the van rumbled along, a cardboard box tumbled from the stack, narrowly missing Jin and causing him to wince in pain. Jin carefully examined the fallen box and inquired, "What's in this box?"

"It's... um, banana milk," Jungkook stuttered nervously, his voice trembling slightly.

Jin was utterly shocked. "Banana milk... and that too, a whole box of it? We're only going to be back tomorrow morning, Jungkook. We're not moving into a new house where you need to stock up for a month with banana milk."

Just then, Jin's gaze landed on another transparent box filled with strawberries. He furrowed his brow and scolded, "And who brought all these strawberries?!"

"Why are you getting so worked up, Hyung? Come, sit here and have some cold water," Taehyung intervened, motioning for Jin to sit and handing him a water bottle. Showing his puppy eyes and boxy smile.