Love's Declaration

~in practice room~

RM: Okay, let us take a break and order something to eat.

Everyone was eating and talking. Then suddenly Taehyung said, "I think to propose y/n."

Jimin: wooohhh....... That's a good decision. Just tell her about your feelings, otherwise, I'll steal her from you. (Chuckled)

Taehyung: I want to surprise her with my proposal but I don't have any ideas about how to do so.

Suga: (putting his hand on Tae's shoulder) We are here bro. We'll help you with this.

Jhope asked Taehyung how he wanted to propose to her.

Taehyung: see...... currently it's not like we want to make our relationship public so it would be better to hold this event in some private space also simple and elegant.

Jin: then let's book a private lounge, and decorate a little. Then you propose to her and we'll have dinner together as a celebration.

Taehyung: it'll be a good idea.

Jhope: then let's hold this event tomorrow evening.

Taehyung said, "Guys, there's a problem. Y/n might reject me because she thinks she's not perfect for me, and I deserve someone better. She'll reject me thinking she's not good enough for me, but she doesn't realize no one else will be better for me. I just want her, no one else. That's why I need to make her understand first how important she is to me."

RM: I have an idea. (And told everyone about his idea)

Taehyung: This is a good idea, and I'll have to take a little risk of rejection. But still, I should try to make her understand what she means to me.

Jimin: then let's plan everything for this. Finally, someone going to mingle in our group. (Hehehe)

Jungkook said, "Listen, Taehyung and everyone else go to the venue first to complete the decorations and other arrangements. We'll tell Y/n that it's a small private party where just a few of us and 2-3 people from the company will be there, so you should come and meet everyone. After that, I'll bring Y/n to the venue."

The whole plan had been made on how to proceed. Now, all that was left was to execute it. Everyone was ready and excited for it. Jungkook was feeling a little bad, but still, he was happy for Taehyung and Y/n.

In the evening y/n got a message in the group chat about the party. Everyone requested her to come so she agreed. She also likes their company so how can she even reject their invitation.....

The next day when y/n came back from class she found a package on her doorstep. There's a note stuck on it. She bought that package inside and read the note "This is the dress for you. Wear this tonight at the party. Please, please, please don't reject it, my independent girl. I want to see you in this dress. Please listen to me.
Jungkook will pick you up. Once you're ready, message Jungkook.
Bye... see you at the party tonight.
Taetae."

She opened the package and found so pretty dress. "Wow, that's beautiful. I'll wear this tonight."

It's 4 pm so she thought to take a little nap.

In the evening, she took a warm shower and then got ready for the party. She looked very beautiful today. She clicked some pics and sent Saanvi and asked her how she looked.

 She clicked some pics and sent Saanvi and asked her how she looked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Echoes of Euphoria  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें