𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡

Zacznij od początku

"I demand a female gynaecologist for my woman." I said, leaving no room for an argument.

But guess he has a lot to talk and cannot keep quiet and obey. "We are at a hospital, Mr Williams, not your private vacation party where you can demand for anything you want. I hope you understand."

My eyes turned red at his statement because clearly he was being a bastard right now. That's such an absurd demand to make and above that, he has the fucking audacity to talk back to me and not do as I said.

I get up from my seat before reassuring Aadya. Walking towards the doctor, I look him from head to toe before talking, "Trust me, doctor, you do not arrange a female gynaecologist for my woman in the next five minutes, I will make sure to get you thrown out of your job and never get a job anywhere else in the entire world either. You know I can make it happen and I hope you wouldn't want it to happen. So obey what I said. Are we clear?"

I spoke in a very calm voice to him but he understood the dangerous edge and gulped in response.

"Are we clear, doctor?" I asked again, calmly.

"Ye— yes. We are clear." He replied and walked out of the room immediately.

Sighing, I went back and sat next to my woman, reassuring her and trying to distract her so that her mind does not revolve around the pain and she can have a smile on her face, a genuine smile of course.

"You know, when I was a kid, I used to cry for hours when I was not given my favourite pastry. I had a big sweet tooth and I also got cavities which were so painful." I narrated a childhood incident to her, trying to take her mind away from things for a while.

As soon as I finished my sentence a slap, not a strong one, landed on my cheeks and my face was turned sideways. I turned my face back at her and saw her throwing daggers my way.

"Idhar main marr rahi hun aur tumhe apne bachpan ka kahani sunana hai. Dimaag ghutne mein hai kya? Ya hai hi nahi?" She yelled at me with a glare, grabbing the attention of all the nurses in the room who were now looking at us and enjoying the scene.

(I am dying here and you have to tell me your childhood stories. Do you have any sense or not?)

Even though the slap was not strong and I didn't understand anything she said, I knew she was mad and those pregnancy hormones weren't helping. So, I decided to stay quiet.

We were in the middle of our talk when someone cleared their throat and our eyes went up to look at the person. A lady gynaecologist was standing there and looking at us. Her face was strict and she was eyeing us with a brow up.

"Good evening, doctor." I greeted the doctor, breaking the tension.

"You may want to leave the room, gentleman." The doctor spoke nonchalantly and turned around to take a scan at the monitor.

In no mood to follow her orders, I sat on my chair before she turned around again, shaking her head at my stubbornness.

"I don't like repeating myself. Please cooperate with us. These are the protocols which you will have to follow." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I am the best gynaecologist in this hospital and your wife does not have enough time to wait for the baby to be delivered. So, I would like it if you get out of the room as soon as you can."

What's with them asking me to leave my woman alone here to suffer. There is no way in hell that's going to happen.

"Start the delivery now, doctor and I am not leaving my woman alone in here. So, it's better if you start doing your work as soon as you can." I replied to her in the same tone she has been using.