𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?

Chalo jee aaj saaf saaf kehta hun,
       'Itni si baat hai, mujhe tum se pyaar hai'

Aadya's POV

THREE MONTHS LATER

Life has been hectic but fine in these past three months. I am in my last trimester and my due date is in twenty two days. Adrian has been gone all this time, busy in handling and managing the company but still manages to make time for me and talk to me thrice a day. He told his parents about us and they were so happy.

Of course they knew about everything, including the baby and were delighted that their son fell in love again, even though he does not remember anything, they are happy that he will take care of the baby and be there.

It hurts a little that he is not by my side during this phase of our life but the company needed him more than me. I have my parents, brothers and friends with me, to take care of me.

The company has not been properly managed for a long time. First, when he came to India for Bhai's wedding and then stayed with me for a long time, then the whole accident happened which distracted him and again now when he came back to India. All this while the company wasn't taken care of properly and hence problems arose. Though everything is finally settled and stable now.

Bhai also found out the people who were involved in that firing at the marketplace. They were Abhimaan's cousin who came there to kill me and Adrian to avenge their cousin. Bhai made sure to torture them and punish them for their deeds and it was all done is silence so there couldn't be more fuss than what already has been made.

The media now knows about my pregnancy and as their old habit of nagging in other's lives, they have not left me alone whenever I try to go out. Due to this I have to take extra guards with me.

So, basically these past months have been bittersweet. More bitter than sweet but what can we do now? Maybe something better is to come and these are just the tests God is putting me through.

Sighing, I turn around and look for my orange juice which is not kept on my side table. What the fuck!

Argghhhh.

I pick up my phone and dial Ariv bhai's number. In about three rings, he picks up and asks me what's wrong.

The audacity.

"What's wrong? You ask me what's wrong. Where the fuck is my orange juice. Chooze tera chooza bana dungi agar do minute mein merko mera juice nahi mila to. Aaya bada puchne wala, what's wrong."

(I will make a chicken out of you if I don't get my orange juice in two minutes.)

"But when did you ask for it?" He asked me from the other side of the phone.

"What do you mean when I asked for it? Shouldn't y'all be aware. Do I have to ask for everything? Don't y'all have any common sense?" I shouted at him, practically barking at this point.

"Nahi nahi, mujhe to sapna aayega na ki madam ko juice chahiye." He retorted back. I could hear him pouring the juice in a glass.

(No no, i will get a dream where madam asks for juice)

"Who is pregnant? Me or you? Who has the right to throw tantrums? Me or you?"

I played my mastercard and with that he sighed and told me he is coming to my room. Pregnancy has its own perks and I am enjoying it so much. I think I should get pregnant every year. No periods, no workload, princess treatment twenty four seven.

What else could someone ask for?

"Oww Oww Oww. Shit. Oww."

The baby kicked and moved around a little causing a strike of pain to run across my nerves. My hold around the handle of the chair tightened and I closed my eyes in pain. It will get better in a few minutes but fuck it hurts so bad.