𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Teri Meri kahani, hai baarishon ka paani
Banke jo ishq barse, teri meri kahani

Adrian's POV

I wake up to see the most beautiful sight sleeping in my arms, in front of my eyes. A smile immediately made its way on my lips as I pushed a strand of hair away from her face, behind her ears. She stirred in my hold and her soft breasts rubbed against my hard chest. I could feel her buds hardening but right now is not the right time for me to go all horny and take her.

The idea doesn't sound so bad now that I think about it.

No. No. No.

Last night replays in my head and my dick hardens. Fuck, nothing is helping the situation. The fact that she is pregnant and needs rest after what happened yesterday is the only thing which is keeping me in control. Thankfully, I cooked for her and made her stuff her tummy before she fell asleep.

"Argh. Rian, stop poking me." She groaned and stirred again.

Not helping, dove.

"Sorry baby." I mumbled and tried to stand up.

As I got away from her, I made my way towards the bathroom and freshened up. After cleaning myself I made my way towards the kitchen and thought to make breakfast for her. Deciding to go with a fruit salad and some juice, I quickly took out the required fruits from the refrigerator.

"Aaaahhhhhh."

A scream from the bedroom grabbed my attention and I ran towards it. God forbid something bad from happening. As I opened the door of the room, I saw her holding the sheets around her body and looking at herself in the mirror, terrified.

Her eyes found mine and immediately turned into a glare before picking up a pillow from her side and throwing it towards me. I couldn't process what was happening when the pillow came and slammed across my face.

"You bastard. How dare you?" Aadya shouted and I saw her getting up from the bed, wrapped in the comforter and coming towards me.

"Dove, what happened?" I asked her softly and made my way towards her.

She was walking towards me and I could see the comforter tangling around her legs. I ran towards her and she held another pillow before throwing it towards me, this time I ducked but suddenly, she lost her balance and fell on me.

Both of us fell down, the comforter covering us, her naked body on top of mine. She held the fabric of my t-shirt tightly and I gazed into her eyes with a smile.

"You kutta kamina insaan. How dare you?" She shouted and slapped my chest.

"What did I do, baby?" I asked her softly.

"You left me alone on the bed. Sharam aati hai ek pregnant ladki ko akela bed pe chor ke bhagte hue, besharam." She shouted and slapped my chest again.

(Aren't you ashamed to have left a pregnant lady alone on the bed?)

I did not understand the other half but I know she cursed me. Contemplating the idea to make her understand logically or to calm her down illogically, I decide to do the latter.

"I am sorry, baby. It was my fault. Whatever it was." I cooed her, cupping her face in my palms.

"I—" she started then glared at me again, "Why would you apologise? I had to be angry at you. Now I can't do that. And I am mad at you for that, get lost." And with another slap on my chest she tried to get up.

I held her hands and didn't let her move, completely enjoying every bit of this side of hers. I could feel her hardened buds against my chest but I don't want to focus on it right now.