4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞

Aadya's POV

A weekend. Yes, that's what I need for now and that's what I am getting.

I changed into a lousy playsuit and went downstairs to have breakfast. As usual I was late. No one said anything today cause they know I am tired. I greeted everyone and sat in my chair.

"Princess, we have some good news", Papa said and my eyes widened in horror.

"You've got to be kidding me. Mumma can't be pregnant at this age", I looked at my mom and she shook her head not before throwing a glare my way.

"For god's sake Aadya, you are 24 not 5", she said and I realised what I said. Sometimes, I think I need to put a filter in my mouth and head. I smiled at her and showed her all of my thirty teeth.

"She grew up physically, mentally she is still five. I don't understand how she manages her company. I always thought that thing needed intelligence and brains. And she has got none", Chooza couldn't help himself from commenting.

"After all I am your sister. How can you blame me?", I threw a sarcastic smile his way and he made a bad face.

"Okay, kids enough. Anyways, the good news is that Ekaksh is coming back tomorrow. And Aadya you will go to pick him up at the airport", hearing that Bhai is coming back tomorrow I couldn't control my happiness.

After two years he is finally coming back. I missed him a lot.

☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆

Since it is a weekend, I and Ika decided to hang out together tonight at her place. So, here I am standing in front of her building's elevator waiting for it. In the meantime, I took out my phone and started to surf through the internet. I clicked on Business News and a headline popped up,

New York's Hot Shot Billionaire and The Most Eligible Bachelor, Adrian Williams, spotted near the airport with some friends.

Before I could read further the chiming sound of the elevator grabbed my attention. I kept the phone in my pocket and entered inside. I clicked the button to Advika's Penthouse, which was on the nineteenth floor. The time I was in the elevator, my mind wandered to the headline and a certain name made its way on the tip of my tongue.

Adrian Williams

Who is He?

The door opened again and I entered the passcode to her penthouse. Both of us share access to each other's homes. I went inside and saw Ika descending the stairs while sipping orange juice.

"Lemme just grab some snacks and fir we will chill the night out", she winked at me and twirled her way inside the kitchen.

Dramatic

I chuckled at the thought and kept my bag on the couch. And followed her inside the kitchen. A juice box was kept on the kitchen slab. I picked it up, poured some of it in a glass and drank from it. Ika on the other hand was picking out our favourite snacks and drinks from the kitchen cabinet. I didn't realise how thirsty I was until I saw the glass of juice finished till the last drop in just a few seconds.

"You were kept thirsty for like how many years exactly?", she asked with sarcasm dripping off her tone.

I made a bad face at her words and both of us chuckled. I helped her carry all the snacks to her room. Both of us changed in comfortable night suits and got our asses inside the comforter. We talked and gossip for a while about some of our school teachers, students, aunties and every other person who is either not related to us or forgot about us long ago. Suddenly, she remembered something and sat up straight.