Diors sick girl

context: Ariella got sick because she ate something that didn't sit well in her stomach. The director gives both girls a day off so Dior can take care of Ariella.

 The director gives both girls a day off so Dior can take care of Ariella

Ariella whines holding onto her stomach curled into a little ball. Suddenly another wave of nausea hits the girl and gets up running into the bathroom of her trailer. She gags and starts to throws up into the toilet.

Dior walks into her girlfriend's trailer only to find her throwing up. She rushes up to Ariella and holds her hair back for her and rubs her back and starts whispering sweet nothing into her ear to calm her down, knowing the girl hated being sick.

" shhh baby it's okay "
" let it out baby "
" it's okay it's okay baby "

Ariella wipes her mouth with toilet paper and flushed it before getting up in wobbly legs and goes to sink to brush her teeth. Dior wraps her arm around the girls wait to keep her up right due to how dizzy the girl was.

Ariella grabs some mouthwash and gargles it before spitting it out. She groans and grabs the sink leaning on it " I don't feel good at all Dior everything hurts " she whines.

Dior nods " I know baby come on " she says helping the girl walk over to her bed. Dior sits up and pulls Ariella between her legs.

Ariella let's out a breath and leans back into Dior " You're not the only one who is sick so is Walker he said it was food poisoning so the director gave us the day off " Dior says rubbing Ariella stomach.

Ariella takes a deep breath in and out " I'm in so pain " she whines.

Dior kisses her head and continues to rub her waist " What hurts baby? Tell me " she asks. Ariella shakes her head " My head is dizzy and my stomach hurts and my body aches " she complains.

Dior nods and starts to play with her hair and Ariella turns her head and kisses down Diors jaw. Dior scratches the girls scalp " What do you need baby? How can I help you? " she asks only wanting to help her girl feel better.

" I don't know I just want to relax can you um please just cuddle with me " Ariella says softly trying to ignore the pain in her stomach and head.

Dior cooes " My baby of course " she says moving over so the two girls are laying down together. Ariella lays her head in Dior's chest and traces little shapes onto Diors stomach.

Ariella starts feeling very hot so she groans and sits up pulling her hoodie off leaving her in a small tank top. She lays back down onto Dior and the other girl plays with her hair again.

" Shh baby just relax for me " Dior says pulling Ariella leg up so she can rub her thigh.

The two girls lay in each other's arms for a while just relaxing until Ariella suddenly gets up and runs straight to the bathroom. The girl starts throwing up again Dior immediately rushed to her side and pulled her hair back again for the girl.

Ariella throws up everything in her stomach till there is nothing left. She groans and wipes her mouth with a cloth before flushing the toilet. She leans back into Dior tears coming out of her eyes " I cant do this anymore I'm done I'm finished " she says breathing heavily.

Dior rubs her stomach and kisses her forehead " Please relax baby I'm going to get you sim water okay " Dior says before getting up grabbing a bottle of water and coming back.

Dior grabs Ariella chin and tilts her head up and helps her drink water. Ariella drinks a bit of the water before getting up and gargling some more mouth wash.

Ariella grabs Diors hand again and takes her down to her bed. Dior goes behind Ariella and spoons her leaving light kisses on her neck. Ariella mumbles " I love you Didi thanks for taking care of me " .

Dior smiles into the girls neck and kisses if one last time " I love you more baby now go to sleep please and relax you will feel better after " she says and starts to rub the girls stomach again.

Ariella eventually falls asleep in Diors arms while Dior comforts the girl.

THANKS FOR THIS REQUEST PLEASD REQUEST MORE GUYS