Soulmates?

context: demigods usually have a soulmate or 2 soulmates when the new girl comes to camp she doesn't expect to find both her soulmates
luke x fem x clarisse

Y/N POV:
I'm running for my life as a giant monster chased me threw the woods. My dad is dead the monster killed him and I'm all alone in the woods. As I'm running a hear a scream and I turn around and see a boy with blonde curls throwing something at the monster and the monster explodes. I see the boy and a dark skinner girl walk towards me I run again. I'm so scared I feel my self run right into something hard looking up I see a tall boy with dark curls looking at me weirdly. I turn to run to be met with another chest of armor and this time it's a girl with dark curls. I step on her foot hard and run again.

As I'm running I feel someone grab me I start screaming " let me go please don't kill me ". Who ever was grabbing me puts me on the floor I stare at the people doe eyed and scared. I realize they arnt going to kill me and let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. The no with blonde curls offers me his hand and he helps me up and says " I'm percy that's annabeth and clarisse and luke we arnt going to hurt you just take you to camp " I look him weirdly " what camp I want to go home " he looks at me and says " you don't know about demi gods? " I mean I know stories but I won't let them know that. I nod my head no and we start walking back to this camp. My leg is bleeding but I don't tell anyone but after a while it stings bad. I stop and bend down lifting my pants to see a large gash going across my ankle.

The girl with dark curls come to me and bends down saying " it's okay I can carry you to camp just trust me " . I look at her and nod she carries me bridle style and slowly I feel myself passing out.

Clarisse POV:
I see y/n passed out in my arms I move her hair from her neck and see my soulmate mark. I knew it the second I saw her I want to touch her mark but I cant not without her awake. Like comes to me and sees his mark on the other side of her neck. He looks at me saying " we found her finally " . I kiss my soulmate mark on Luke's hand and he kisses mine on my arm. We get to camp and bring y/n to the apollo kids so they can help her.

Y/n POV:
I open my eyes seeing myself in a room I don't recognize I get up feeling only a little pain in my ankle I look at it and see it looks almost healed what the hell. I hear someone cough and I flinch looking up I see the curly girl and guy staring at me. The boy looks at me smiling telling me his name is Luke and the girl is Clarisse. I nod and sit down. I feel them both sit across from me " thanks for saving me and all but what do you want from me " Clarisse asks " what do you know about soulmates " I know a lot about them my mom told me of them and that those are the marks on my neck. " I know there people your bonded for life and I have 2 that's what the marks in my neck are " Luke and Clarisse look at each other and say " we know who's your are " I look at them and ask who? They look at me and clarisse rubs the mark on the side of my neck and it sparks. I look up at her and smile " it's you " I feel Like touch the other mark and it sparks again " it's us " he says.

*** 2 weeks later ***

Ever since I came to this camp and meet my soulmates life hasnt been that bad. Luke and Clarisse are pretty protective of me considering I know nothing about how to fight and they try to train me but it always ends up with us making out. Today is capture the flag and I'm on the same team as Clarisse the red team while Luke is on blue. There both very competitive with each other since there both the strongest in camp. My godly parent hasn't claimed me yet and honestly I don't care too much.

I'm in the Hermes cabin finishing my makeup and putting my hair in a high ponytail that looks cute and messy on purpose. This girl annabeth who helped save me thinks i'm the daughter of aphrodite but I don't know to be honest. I put my armor on and walk outside to where the red team is. Clarisse is in war mode but still kisses me and says " stay by the flag my siblings Katey and John are going to protect you" I nod walking away I see Luke across the late and wink at him.

I hear Chiron blow the horn starting the game. I hear everyone start screaming shaking my head I walk away into the forest looking for Katey and John. I feel some grab me and when I go to scream I feel a hand over my mouth. I get carried away to gods know where and then tired to a tree. I shake my head looking at the 2 boys they laugh saying " look at your pretty face once Clarisse realized your gone she will stop fighting to look for you and blue team will win " I laugh at both the boys I remember them from Demeter cabin. One of them says " what are you laughing at " I look at them both and say " you though kidnapping the strongest more temperamental girl at camps soulmate was the best idea and then she will tell Luke and both of them will find me here in a private area where then can kill you both with no consequences " The boys look at each other and run away leaving me here . I sigh and pull myself out of the rope and end up ripping my skin on my arms. I hear the red team screaming and cheering they won then good. I run down to the lake and up to the 2 Demeter boys and slap the one who tied me up. I stare at him angry. Everyone stops and stares at the three of us I see Clarisse smiling that I'm standing up for myself. Luke looks worried about me. I tell the boys and say " both of you should go jump in the lake and get some real manners when it comes to woman fucking weirdos " they both for some reason comply with what I say and I hear everyone gasp and look above me. I look up too seeing that aphrodite finally claimed me. I smile and Clarisse runs up to me and kisses me so does Luke.

When we all go back to the cabins Clarisse takes me and Luke to the Ares cabin since she threated all her sibling to leave us alone. I smile and jump on top of Luke kissing his neck and he grabs my hair deeping the kiss I feel Clarisse grab my waist and start kissing my neck I flinch hard when she grabs my arm. They both stop looking at me Luke sees my face in pain even though I try to hide it. I lift up my sleeves and they see the rope burn from when the boys kidnapped me. Clarisse grabs her spear and leaves while Luke gets me ambrosia.

Let's just say the demeter boys will never look at me again and Clarisse and Luke won't let me out there sight in capture the flag