After work out

a/n: this is a Dior Goodjohn imagine

POV

Dior had left the house at 4 and told you she would be back by 6. It was now 6:32pm and you were lucky she was the type to tell you if she'd be late. She texted you that she might be an hour late because she was still working out and wanted to finish her reps because she needed to bulk for Percy Jackson season 2.

You missed Dior even though you saw her this morning. She rushed today because she had to go to the studio and finish up her song.

You were pretty tired so you slipped into one of Dior's hoodies and laid on the couch. You turned on The 100s because that show is so good. You leaned against one of the pillows. Not long after, your eyes drifted close and you snuggled into the pillow. With a startled reaction, you woke up 5 minutes later, disappointed you fell asleep. You continued half-watching the TV, but your eyes kept flickering over to the clock and your phone.

By the time Dior got home you were fast asleep on the couch. When she noticed that the TV was still playing, she sighed and went to turn it off where she was met with the sight of you calmly sleeping. You were wearing her hoodie and curled up in a little ball. She brushed the hair out you face and smiled. She thought you were so adorable. She went upstairs and changed and came down and picked your sleeping body up off the couch and carried you to her bed. She put you down and put the blankets over you. She went and showered and when she came out she saw you awake and rubbing you eyes.

You saw Dior and smiled " your back did you put me up here " she nodded and went under the covers with you she apologized for taking so long, " hey princess sorry for being late I got caught up with my workout and You missed you all day at the studio " . You wrap my arms around her and lay my head on her chest and say " it's okay babe I missed you too ". You just lay together and slowly fall asleep in each others arms .