Clarisses Secret

this is for ratsarecute_13 here you go pookie

context: Clarisse is the daughter of Ares and she is secretly seeing Rhea the only daughter of Hades and one day they get caught and everyone finds out

Rhea's faceclaim but you can imagine anything

Rhea is a forbidden child, the only daughter of Hades. She has her own cabin which is amazing because she has a nice queen sized bed and her own bathroom and nice space for herself. The only issue is she is lonely sometimes because she has no siblings, and has to watch everyone around her have a connection with their siblings she will never have. Don't get the girl wrong she isn't all lonely she is friends with Silena from the Aphrodite cabin there very close, she's also friends with a girl named Anna from Apollo cabin.

Rhea and Clarisse have a complicated relationship there dating but in private because Rhea didn't want more people to be scared of her or hate her because she's dating the camp bully Clarisse La Rue daughter of Ares.

Clarisse doesn't mind at all if people find out matter fact she would want people to know Rhea was her girl, but she respects her girlfriend's wishes.

Right now Rhea is laying on her bed waiting for Clarisse to come over. It's past curfew but both girls didn't care. Clarisse opens the door and comes into the cabin " Hi princess " she says walking over to Rhea and hugging the girl tightly.

" Hi Clari, how was your day? " Rhea asks dragging the girl to her bed so the two can lay down. Rhea lays her head on Clarisses chest lifting her chin up so she can look at the girl.

" It was boring, I was sword training with Luke I beat him but he still says he's the best swordsman at camp. Whatever I didn't do much today baby what about you? " Clarisse tells the girl rolling her eyes at the part where she brings up Luke.

Rhea shrugs " I dunno I hung out with Silena and we did each other's makeup. I did a bit of archery practice that's all " she says brushing a piece of Clarisses hair from her face.

" Oh and don't forget Percy that annoying little boy he didn't know how to even hold a sword it was embarrassing to watch. I still need to get him back for soaking me with toilet water I still don't know how he did that " Clarisse says groaning. Rhea laughs at the girl " Leave Percy alone he might a little special if you know what I mean " the daughter of Hades says giggling lightly. Clarisse rolls her eyes at the girl and grabs her chin and kisses her.

Rhea sits up and straddles the girl grabbing Clarisses cheek as Clarisse grabs the girls hips pulling her closer. The two makeout for a while till Rhea pulls away and yawns and lays down laying her head back on Clarisse chest and lifting her leg up onto the girl.