Clarisse and Aurora

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 ❀

This morning in camp the sunrise painted the sky with lines of pink and orange. The spring breeze flew through camp and birds chirped songs all morning.

Aurora sat in her cabin while her sister Silena braided pieces of her hair. The green eyed girl looked outside the window at the sunrise " Oh isn't it beautiful Silena " she says pointing to the sky. The girl laughs shaking her head at the girl " Yes it is " she says to her sister. She finishes up on the last braid then starts brushing her hair and curling it with the curler there mother Aphrodite gifted to the cabin. Once Silena finishes the girls hair she stands and grabs a mirror " All done sis you look amazing " Aurora looks at the mirror and smiles liking the small braids the waved there way through her long hair " Thank you Silena I love it " the short girl kisses her cheek then leaves her cabin to find her girlfriend.

As I walked through the camp in spring, the air was filled with the sweet scent of blossoming flowers and the gentle rustle of new leaves on the trees. The spring breeze cools down the camp, making it easier to train and relax, also due to the fact there are less kids since it is not summer yet.

The beautiful daughter of Aphrodite walks into the Ares cabin without knocking. The Ares kids loved Aurora as if she was one of their own. The girl helped the children of Ares with looks and how to control themselves it didn't work a lot of the time but they do learn many things from her.

Walking over Clarisse snaps her head up and immediately a smile comes on her face " Hey my sweet girl " she greets the smaller girl.

" Hi Risse how did you sleep? " Aurora asks her knowing how demigods were plagued by nightmares. The two girls usually slept with one another but last night Silena begged for a girls night and Aurora was never any good at a saying no to people. Clarisse smiles at her and grabs her waist pulling her towards herself smiling " It was fine better if you were with me baby " Clarisse responds to the girl. Aurora blushes and looks around " Risse your siblings are watching " she says embarrassed and tries to pull away, but the stronger girl doesn't let instead kisses her hard and passionately.

The two girls kiss for a moment before their lungs beg for air. Pulling away Aurora tries her hardest not to blush, before she can say anything the horn for breakfast blows and everyone gets up to go eat. Clarisse groans and sits down rubbing her girlfriend's sides " I don't want to go " she complains.

" Well I don't want to get introuble again come on Risse " Aurora says moving away from the girl and walking away causing Clarisse to get up and follow the girl. Before the daughter of Aphrodite can open the door Clarisse wraps her arms around the girls waist and pulls her flush against her " Don't run away from me baby wait " she says to the girl. Clarisse wraps her around the smaller girls shoulder and they both leave to get breakfast from the dining pavilion.

Clarisse gets her food before grabbing some for her girl and they walk and burn the best parts for the gods. They both walk over to the Ares table to sit and eat together. Chiron turns a blind eye to the couple because without Aurora, Clarisse would be more angry and violent and that helps no one.

Maeve, a child of Ares looks at Aurora's hair then at her own " Hey tiny, you mind braiding my hair back for me? " she asks. Aurora nods at the girl " Of course " she reply's fast not thinking twice. Clarisse groans " Not today I wanna spend time with you princess " she says aloud and the daughter of Aphrodite blushes looking down. She pushes Clarisse lightly rolling her eyes " It's okay I'll do it tonight and it will only take a few minutes " she tells the girl.

After a while everyone finishes breakfast and the Aphrodite and Ares kids, and a few Apollo kids head to archery first, due to Chiron's request.

Aurora grabs a bow and arrow the breeze flowing through her hair and the sun shining down on her. She was one of the most beautiful girls in camp and always had eyes on her even when she started dating Clarisse the eyes didn't leave they couldn't even if they wanted to she was her mothers daughter after all.

The girl holds her bow up not usually being the best at archery but before she can let go arms wrap around her from behind. Clarisse leans her head down whispering in her ear " Your posture is wrong sweet girl " she says before kicked the girls legs farther apart. Aurora gasp and looks around seeing a few campers watching her and Clarisse she blushes and turns her head towards her girlfriend.

" Risse people are staring again " she says.

" So let them baby who cares " she reply's not caring at people were watching. In fact she loved making her girl blush knowing she did it so easily. She also loved how she was dating the most beautiful girl at camp and everyone knew Aurora was Clarisse's girl. No matter how bad the boys and girls wanted her all they could do was watch because Clarisse would never let the girl go.

Aurora shoots her bow and it lands next to the bullseyes she turns around cheering " Did you see? I did it I did it " she says smiling to herself. Clarisse hugs the girl and lifts her off the ground, Auroras legs wrap around her waist and the Area girl smiles carrying her girlfriend down to the bench so they can sit " I think you did enough for today huh baby " the taller girl says.

" What? I shot one bow Risse that's nothing come on " Aurora says to Clarisse looking down at her girlfriend while she straddles her waist. The daughter of war shrugs " I don't really care my princess please can we just go to my cabin and make out? " Clarisse begs the girl.

Aurora sighs " Fine... " she says getting up and Clarisse smiles and goes to walk to her cabin before turning around seeing her girlfriend laughing at her " What? " Clarisse asks.

" Later we can go I'm practicing " Aurora states proudly walking to grab her bow and arrow.

She shoots an arrow again missing the bullseyes she groans and grabs another one and Clarisse wraps her arms around her waist pushing her chest on Aurora back.

Clarisse starts peppering kisses on Auroras neck causing the smaller girl to gasp and turn her head to Clarisse " What are you doing Risse? " she asks face getting hot. The taller girl shrugs " I'm helping you practice " she states smirking at the girl.

Aurora groans and drops her bow and arrow crossing her arms " Fine let's go make out Clarisse " she says.

Clarisse smiles and grabs her throwing her over her shoulder taking her back to the Ares cabin. Aurora gasps " Put me down " she says kicking her legs. Clarisse laughs at the girl not letting her go. Aurora smacks her as hard and the taller girl stops and gasps she shakes her head " Oh you're going to get it now baby " she says.

The two get to the empty Ares cabin and Clarisse throws the girl down on her bed climbing on top of her " Your so adorable baby but you shouldn't have done that " she says looking down at the girl.

Aurora shrugs genuinely confused " What? You smack my ass all the time in front of everyone. What makes this different? " she asks looking at Clarisse with doe eyes.

For a moment Clarisse's mind goes back and then she shakes her head " I can do what I want baby " she says as if that's the correct answer. Aurora opens her mouth to speak but Clarisse shuts her up by kissing her lips.

What do we think about Clarisse and Aurora??

- send requests guys please