ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66: ᒪOᐯE ᗰE ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY

Start from the beginning

"Every time he rejects me, I feel worthless and heartbroken!" Elena's voice cracked as tears streamed down her face. Without another word, she turned and hurried away. Carlton watched her leave, feeling a pang of regret for his harsh words. He saw Elena bury her face in her hands, silently weeping at the edge of the bed.

"El, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, baby," he whispered gently into her ear as he enveloped her in a warm embrace once more. Elena slowly lowered her hands from her face, meeting his gaze through the reflection of the towering mirror walls in her bedroom.

"Please forgive me for my ignorance and the hurtful words I said. I'm just exhausted, El. Exhausted from everything we're going through," he murmured against her neck, his embrace growing tighter. Elena's eyes drifted shut as she felt his arms around her and his lips grazing her skin. The sensation of his presence and touch stirred a whirlwind of emotions within her, creating a captivating spark between them.

"I need you to see things from my perspective, El. Trust me and let time do the rest. Your father wouldn't hold you responsible for any of the things that's happening to him," he whispered gently, planting soft kisses and gentle nips along her neck. Elena shivered as she felt his hands tenderly moving over her hips, his touch igniting a wave of sensations that enveloped her body.

"Carl..." she moaned in response to his sudden eagerness, a jolt of excitement shooting down her spine. He nuzzled her left cheek, savoring her sweetness.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you all day. It was impossible to focus on anything else," he murmured seductively against her skin, while she gently rested her hand on his left cheek.

"You say that every other day, Carl! It's starting to sound stale and repetitive, to be honest," Elena retorted, gazing at his reflection with doe-like eyes. She met his predatory gaze, sensing his readiness to take charge like a predator eyeing its prey.

"Don't be all moody with me now, baby! I swear I'll find new ways to express my desire for you," he whispered, encircling her waist with his arms and drawing her spine close against his chest. With one hand gently grasping her breast, he peppered hot kisses along her shoulder and the nape of her neck. Elena let out a soft moan, her body tingling with excitement as his warm breath caressed her skin.

"Oh... Carl..." she whimpered, shuddering as he lifted her silky dress off and slid his hand into her panties. With one arm still securely around her waist, he began rubbing tight circles on her clit with his thumb, while his fingers delved inside her. Elena relished the emergence of his wild, passionate side. She never had to wait for him to fulfill her desires.

"Ah...aa....a.....aaa....mhh!" Elena moaned softly, her hand instinctively gripping his hair as he fervently fingered her. She writhed and pressed her ass against his arousal, grinding against him and drawing a deep groan from him. Carlton expertly curled his fingers inside her, intensifying the sensation to a point where she felt she could climax from his touch alone. However, just as she neared the peak of pleasure, Carlton abruptly withdrew his fingers from her drenched panties.

"No? What... what just happened?" she whined in frustration, casting a disappointed glance at him through the mirror. A mischievous smile played on his lips as he watched her reaction, causing her to huff and fall back onto the bed in a slight tantrum.

"Carl! How infuriating to stop when I was right there!" she complained, slamming her hands on the bed in frustration as she sat on her knees. Suddenly, she felt his weight pressing against her back as his arm flexed beneath her chest, aligning himself directly behind her. His clothes scattered across the bed.

"You're always so impatient, and I love it when you get feisty with me in bed," he murmured huskily against her ear. Suddenly, she felt his fingers slide her panties aside and enter her fully, taking her by surprise. Elena released a strangled cry, her fingernails digging into his arm that was still securely wrapped around her waist. He groaned in pleasure at the sensation of her tightness around him, pausing to allow her to adjust. Once he sensed she was ready, he began thrusting into her without hesitation, setting a vigorous pace that he knew she enjoyed.

"Mpff....yes....aaang......ah..ah!" Elena moaned in harmony with his thrusting, clinging to him desperately with her mouth opened and her eyes squeezed shut.

"Making you feel like a woman is the best part of my day!" Carlton growled into her ear, interspersing his words with pleasured grunts. Elena's eyes flew open, and she gasped as she caught sight of their reflection in the mirror. His powerful, muscular arms were tensed, gripping her hips as he drove into her. Her face flushed with pleasure, contorting in ecstasy.

He smiled as he watched her blissful expression, intensifying his thrusts from behind. His fingers dug into her hips, each movement pushing her closer to the edge. With every forceful thrust, her eyes rolled back, and she bit her lip to stifle her moans as Carlton filled her completely. In the room, the only sounds that filled the air were heavy breathing, moans, and the rhythmic clapping of skin against skin.

"Carl!" Elena gasped as she pressed against his chest, feeling him thrusting forcefully from behind. She squeezed her eyes shut, a familiar sensation building in her lower stomach.

"I'm close, I'm going to..." she whimpered, but he abruptly interrupted her by pulling out. Elena gasped in disbelief, feeling a sudden emptiness inside her.

"Damn it!... Carl... not again!" she whined louder, frustrated by his actions once more.

"Shh... I want to see you look me straight in the eyes when you climax," he murmured, flipping her onto her back. Leaning over her, he kissed her passionately, his tongue exploring her mouth as she eagerly grasped his hair. His hand moved over her belly, seizing her tits firmly while his other hand parted her legs. Breaking the kiss, he pushed his erected member into her, causing Elena to gasp for air at the forceful entry. She gazed into his eyes, which glowed with a fierce intensity. The emptiness inside her dissipated as he began thrusting into her against the mattress.

The intensity of the sensation grew, a clear indication that he was fulfilling his role admirably. Amid her loud moans and ragged breaths, she felt the urge to scream at the impending climax, but he swiftly silenced her with another passionate kiss.

"I know... I can feel it too! You're almost there!" He smiled against her lips, hitting her sweet spot. Her moans grew louder as she rolled her eyes back in ecstasy.

"Come on... come on... cum for me, baby! I'll let you have it now!" He growled, his focus solely on her eyes. Elena felt his member twitching inside her, and then it happened. She climaxed, releasing all over him, leaving her breathless. She gazed at him as he continued to thrust into her a few more times, until she saw his mouth open and felt him fill her completely. It was another satisfying moment for him, knowing how deeply she responded each time she reached her peak.

Following their passionate encounter, they pulled the covers over themselves and settled into bed, wrapped in each other's arms. Carlton was completely spent and soon drifted off to sleep. However, the distant and prolonged howling of a dog left Elena feeling disoriented when a mysterious sound echoed from outside the house. She quickly reached for her discarded dress and slippers, compelled to investigate the unsettling noise.

 She quickly reached for her discarded dress and slippers, compelled to investigate the unsettling noise

Who could it be?
🫣🤔
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment
🩷