"I have one why?" I asked .

"So can he flirt with her" Alia said before yash could answer.

"Done ever think of her otherwise uske tin bhai tujhe itna marange na tu apni shakal mirror me dekhne ke liya nehi bachega specially Abhiraj" bhai said and yash gulped looking little frightened.

"I don't need your sister in law di . There will be more girls I can flirt with them" Yash said shuggering his shoulder making everyone laughed looking at his scared face .

"Ok everyone let's have dinner and we have to sleep early.  We have to leave tomorrow early in the morning" Mumma said and everyone nooded.

We walked towards the dinning room and setteled on our respective seats .

"Shhh shh" Alia called me as she was sitting beside me .

I raise my eyebrow asking what heppend.

She come close to me and whisperd in my ears .

"Bhai said your fience have two brothers. Are they hot?" She asked excitedly.

I sheck my head at her . Like brother like sister ..

"I don't know because for me only my abhi is hot handsome and everything" I said which she give me a impressed look.

"Don't you know you are whipped" she said whispered.

"I know" I also whispered and we both laughed silently .

"Both of you stop whispering to yourself and finish your dinner" Papa said and we both nooded our head .

After having dinner me and Alia come to my room as we both share my room always.

"Sairu let's watched a movie" Alia said excitedly sitting in the bed without changing her clothes.

"Ok but first change your clothes" I said .

"Actually you change in the room only I will change in the barthroom" I said which she nooded.

After sometime I come out from the bathroom and saw she is yelling someone at her phone oh wait not in her phone but mine .

"What do you think you are bloody asshole" she said loudly making me gasped.

"Yo- before she say something I snatched my phone from her and look at the caller id and it is not other then Arjun bhaiya.

"Hello Arjun bhaiya" I said .

"Hello bhabhi who is the phone sometimes ago" He asked and I can sense irretaiteion in his voice .

"My cousin sister why what happened?" I asked and look at Alia who was hearing our conservation keeping her ear in my phone .

"Bhabhi you know what she did when I asked her where is my bhabhi but she start disrespecting me" He complained to me making Alia's eyes wide .

She immediately snatched my phone from me and again start shouting at Arjun Bhaiya.

"You bloody bastard why are lying huh? When did I disrespect you ? You know you are a double duffer donkey" she shouted at him .

Before she say something more I snatched my phone .

"Hello arjun Bhaiya why did you call so late ?" I asked diverting the topic .

"Oh yeah bhabhi actually Abhi bhaiya was calling you but you didn't pick up the call that's why he called me to come to your house to check up on you but  before going there I thought to you but that jungli billi pick up the call" he said.

"Oh actually i was having dinner and my phone was in the room only so that's why I didn't pick up his call" I explained to him .

"Oh that's OK but bhabhi please called your husband otherwise he will not let me breath" he said and I laughed but blushed hearing 'husband' word .

"Ok bhabhi by good night" he Said .

"Byy and good night" I Said cut the call .

After cutting the call I look at Alia who is already in the bed searching for someone movies .

"I know alu you did something because i know my sweet dever never talk to anyone rudly" I said looking at her suspiciously while she avoid eye contact with me .

"Abhi shaddi bhi nehi hui hai aur abhi se he sasural ke taraf ho gayi . Hai hai tune dil me gahara jakhm di sairu" she said drameticly keeping her hand on her heart making me roll my eyes .

I was about say something when my phone ring and it was Abhi .

"Go go your sexy husband is calling you go" she said laying on the bed comfortably looking me with a smirk .

I shek my head at her and come to belcony .

"Hello abhi" I said receiving the call .

"Don't call me abhi tulip" he said making me confused.

"Then what will I called you" I asked slightly knowing the Answer.

"Call me the nickname you give me" he said making me laugh at his demand.

"You want me to call you Bubba?" I asked smiling at his cuteness.

"Hmmm" he hmmed .

"Ok what is my Bubba is doing ?" I asked smiling .

"Your Bubba is missing his jaana" he said making me blush .

"Then why my Bubba is not coming to his jaana?" I asked making him sigh .

"Soon jaana very soon" he said and I hmmed .

For sometime we didn't say anything just feel each other's breath throughout the phone .

"Sairaaaaaaaa if you done flirting with your own fience then come I selected the movie" Alia said learning on the belcony door while looking at me With smirk .

"Who is this?" Abhi asked but before I reply Alia snatched my phone.

Why this girl is snatching my phone again again?

"Hello jiju how are you ? Oh wait first let me introduce me to you" she said excitedly.

"Please" I heard abhi saying as the phone was in speaker.

"I am Alia Sharma your soon to be wife's cousin sister but more like bestfriend so she ever cause any problem for you you can tell me I will handle her" she Saud making my mouth open with shock.

"Off course I will . Actually you know she caused so much problems for me " he Said making my eyes wide .

"I cause problems for you right ? Then don't call your problem from now . Good bye Mr Abhiraj Singhania" I said and cut the call not giving any chance to him .

I look at culprit who was now nowhere to find . I sigh and went inside my room and saw her watching the movie with a a packet of chips in her hand .

"You know you are a bitch . After making me angry at him you ate watching movie" I said sitting in the bed

"Huh? Apne mujh se kuch kaha?" She asked me making a innocent face .

I sheck my head at her start watching the movie .

How can he say that to her that I cause problems for him ? I know he said in joking way but still he can't say like that .

This time I will not forgive easily. Just wait and watch Mr Abhiraj Singhania urf my Bubba.

I thought and smirked to myself..

_____________________________________
How was the chapter???

Vote comment and follow please..

And guys sorry for late update...

And guys please follow me in Instagram. I already give the link in my conversation board and bio of my wattpad account