"Hey." Larry says to us with a smile.
We all talk for a while. I notice a tall blonde boy with a bruise on his eye. He's sitting across the cafeteria, he looks angry for some reason. I just ignore him though.

"Do you guys wanna go to the park after school?" I ask my friends at lunch. They all said yes.

After all of our classes are over, we meet at sals locker. Larry was rambling about something that happened with someone named travis. I don't know who that is so I wasn't really paying attention.
I feel a cold hand on my face and it moves my hair out of my eyes. I turn to look around and I see sal. Of course it was sal.

I smile at him and I find myself getting lost in his eyes. I see a hand infront of my face and whoever it is, snaps their fingers. I jump slightly.
"What- what?" I say, turning around and seeing larry.
"Dude, you zoned out. We're gonna go now." Larry says.
"Oh. Okay." I turn to sal and we all follow the others.

When we get to the park, the sky is a darker blue then earlier and no body's at the park expept for some kids at the zip line. Me, ash, larry and sal all walk to the swings. Todd went home so he's not here.

Sal and I sit on the swings then larry and ash both sit on the floor next to a fence.
We all talk for a little while, every now and then I'd notice sal staring at me, he'd look away before we made eye contact.

Eventually, it started to rain. Larry and ash were arguing about something stupid and they somehow didn't notice. I tapped ashs shoulder and she realised it was raining. They both got up and we all ran home.

Standing outside of sals apartment, larry and ash had both left and me and sal were kind of stalling so I didn't have to leave yet.
"Hey. Uh, do you wanna come inside. We could hang out for a little longer? Unless you have to go home." Sal says, with a smile.
"Sure. My mom probably won't even notice that im gone." I tell him. He smiles and opens his apartment door for me, letting me go inside first.

We go to his room, I don't think his dad is home right now. He sits on the edge of his bed and I sit beside him. My eyes scan the room, there's alot of posters. I see his guitar in the corner.

"Your room is so cool. I wish I was good at decorating, you know? My room is so basic." I say. Sal laughs.
"Yeah, well, you did move here like 2 months ago." He smiles and I laugh slightly.
"True. Are you counting how long I've been here for? I didnt even know i was here for that long." I joke. He laughs a bit. I notice some weird black thing in his hair. I think for a second.
"You have something in your hair, can I get it out for you?" I ask him.
"Oh, yea sure." He says. Looking down before looking back up.
I reach over and fix his hair, taking out the black thing. It was a dead fly I think. I flick it onto the floor.

"Dead bug." I say.
"Oh. I love bugs." He says.
"Same." I say, looking straight ahead, sals looking at me.
Suddenly, I feel something cold touch my hand. It's sals hand.
He takes my hand in his. I'm still looking straight, sals looking at me.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask him with a slight smile.
He sighs quietly, I feel him take his hand away from mine and move it to the back of his head.
Oh. He's unbuckling his prosthetic.

He manages to get his prosthetic off and he places it on the other side of his bed. He hesitates for a second before sitting closer to me.

I smile at him, he reaches in and kisses me softly and quickly.
He pulls away but I move closer and I kiss him back. We stay there for a little bit. Sals hand on my arm, and sals lips on mine.

He pulls away after like 2 minutes, smiling.
"Sleep over? Please?" He asks. I hesitate for a second.
Fuck it, its fine.
"Yea, sure." I say. He smiles widely at me. He gives me some pj's to wear and he gets changed as well.

We get into his bed and he puts on a movie. We watch the movie for a while and I get tired, I close my eyes.
"Are you asleep?" Sal asks after a minute or so of me not opening my eyes.
"...no." I respond. Sals hand finds my thigh and he rests his hand there for a while. I smile to myself, eyes still closed. Even though I have no idea what we are. I love whatever we are.
I also realise that im gonna be in so much trouble if I don't tell my mom where i am. I take out my phone.
"Who are you texting?" Sal asks.
"My mom." I say.
I tell my mom that im with ash, just because I'm not 100% sure if she would let me sleep over at a boys house.

After the movie is over, sal and I talk for a little while. Eventually, it gets to the point of the sleepover where we kinda just say anything that comes to mind.
"Do you think we're a couple in every universe?" Sal asks, still laughing at something I had said a minute ago. I stay silent for a second. A couple?

"A couple?" I ask.
"Oh. Well, uh, I don't know. Are we?" He says.
"I... I want to. So if you want-" I get cut off.
"Yes." Sal says. I smile.
"So... so I'm your girlfriend?" I ask, a bit nervous.
"Yes." He says, turning his head to me and giving me a soft kiss on the lips.
"Then yes. I do think we're a couple in every universe." I smile.