Cheater

Reneé was cheating on you, and you found out, causing you both to break up even if you still love each other and don't want to

(this is just pretty much angst, <3<3)

~-~

"Nae, look here baby!" Y/n says, smiling as she looks at Reneé through the reflection on the phone.

"Hey!" Reneé exclaims excited, smiling at the camera since Y/n was recording. She walks up to her, kissing her on the cheek, "I love you," She says, now shyly doing so.

Y/n giggles, her heart fluttering at the sight and the words, she blushes, "I love you too." Y/n admits, turning to look at her girlfriend, ignoring the phone now.

Reneé leans in to steal a quick yet loving kiss that left them both yearning for more. She pulls away though, smirking at Y/n.

They both look at the camera, their faces flushed, as Y/n quickly stops recording and presses the publish button hoping to get some alone time with her girl.

That was three years ago. And they've been together ever since.

Y/n turns off her phone after watching the video again, she stares into space, leaning into the couch, subconsciously touching Reneé's shirt that she was wearing as she starts thinking back to all the times they've spent together.

From time to time videos or edits of them appeared on her social media, usually with the caption saying that they're the best couple, and Y/n couldn't bring herself to skip it.

At first, their relationship was perfect. I mean, It still is, just not to them.

It went from a relationship filled with love, to one that's dry, from kissing and hugs to always staying apart. Even while sharing a bed it felt like they were both in different places, being together meant that there was a lot of distance between them.

Maybe the honeymoon phase was over or maybe, for a while, they loved each other too hard that their hearts grew empty.

Y/n didn't change though, she just suffered the consequences.
She never stopped loving her girlfriend, and part of her hoped Reneé still felt the same.

Even if she does, Reneé has been distant, leaving earlier and coming home late, avoiding kisses or hugs.

Y/n wasn't going to ask her why she was acting that way, being too scared of the answer, even if she already knew what it was.

She felt guilty, after all, Reneé knew what she was doing wasn't right, especially to someone she loves and is in a happy relationship with, someone that loves her and cares for her.

She promised herself she would never hurt Y/n, but Reneé met a girl, one thing led to another and she found pleasure in someone else other than her girlfriend, since then they haven't stopped.