Were you jealous?

ngl, i feel like she would be such a good girlfriend lmao

~~

You know renee and her flirty personality, it has never been a problem, until one day it gets too much.

~-~

Y/n and Reneé have been dating for 6 months now, their relationship has always been wonderful, even with some fights here and there, they both love each other a lot and it can be seen. Even on Reneé's interviews, she can flirt a lot, but always lets everyone know about amazing her girlfriend is and tell them how she's the one.

Y/n loves Reneé's flirty personality, that's one of the things she first noticed and loved about her. But sometimes Y/n can't help but get jealous when her girlfriend flirts with the interviewer or one of her fans, of course she won't tell Reneé, it's one of her traits and it she wouldn't want her to change in any way, even if it makes her insecure.

Which is the case right now, Y/n is watching Reneé's interview about her latest album and what got her to write it, but this time her interviewer is acting way flirty than she would like.
Hearing a few 'babe' or 'love' here and there it's okay, even she does it, but this interviewer is getting on her nerves. Just so casually touching her girl's thigh, laughing way harder at jokes that are not funny and even saying things like 'I could treat you better' that pissed her off even more since it's something that went unnoticed by Reneé.

Speaking of which, Reneé is also used to play flirting with everyone, it's something so common for her as much as it is common for her to talk and show off her girlfriend, whether it's on instagram or just speaking about her to anyone that would listen. So, she's not gonna think twice or doubt that someone is actually for real when flirting, and if she does realise they mean it, she's quick to shut them down.

This time is one those where she just doesn't notice, I mean, it can be hard to do so, it's only subtle touches here and there. Y/n just can't let it go though, she sure gets insecure when they flirt so much, what if Reneé actually finds someone better? Or what if she realises Y/n is not fun or a good enough girlfriend?

These thoughts have been bothering y/n for a while now, and they have been since the interview started. It all became to much when her girlfriend touched the interviewers hand and held it for some seconds while laughing at something that clearly wasn't funny, at least not to y/n.
That interaction got her to stand up and walk out making up some excuse saying she needed to go to the bathroom. She left fuming, barely looking at Reneé which showed her that there was something going on, making her connect the dots.

~~

Y/n's POV

It's been 5 minutes now, I'm still in the bathroom, sitting by the sink just scrolling through my phone waiting for the interview to end, which should be really soon, I just couldn't bring myself out there again, I feel like I could slap a girl if I saw them flirt on more time.

I got distracted for a while, watching some tiktoks to make me forget their hands touching, that seemed to work until I hear some knocks and her beautiful voice calling out for me, for a second it makes me want to say it's okay and just walk into her arms, but I had to keep my posture.

"Yes?" I ask like I don't know.

"Babygirl, let me in" Yup, here come the butterflies again. This time I got down from the sink to open the door as I got curious to what she had to say, leaving some space for her to enter before closing it again.

"Were you jealous?" She says, leaving a kiss on my cheek. The audacity this girl has.

"No." I turn my face, only letting her see me through the mirror. Making her wrap her arms in my waist and leaning her head on my mine. I couldn't help but let out a small smile, letting her smile too.

"Are you sure?" She says prolonging the last word while turning her head to give me another kiss on the side of head before turning my body to her front, still in her arms, leaving us in a hugging position, making me reluctantly wrap my arms around her neck while still avoiding eye contact.

"Baby, you know I'm yours and only yours" She spoke, getting closer.

"Didn't look like it" I pull away. "You were both so touchy, I mean, you might as well just go and date her" I say annoyed, leaning on the sink, crossing my arms now.

That makes her also look at me with an annoyed look on her face "Y/n" Reneé lets out before stepping closer to me again, uncrossing my arms to hold my hands.

"I didn't notice before you left, I should have, I'm sorry" She kisses my left cheek "I shut her down as soon as I realised, pretty girl, she is nothing compared to you, no one could ever be, you're my girl, my favorite" now looking at my eyes with a serious look, reassuring me, giving me a small nod before leaving another kiss on my right cheek and moving up to my ear to whisper 'I love you'.

That's enough to make me smile and forgive her in a heartbeat. "I love you too" I say, moving her face closer to mine and hold it gently, starting to kiss her slow, a kiss that's quickly reciprocated.

I start moving my hands to her chest until she pulls away, "Well, I love you more" she says sounding sassy making me laugh.

"But on a serious note, baby, you need to tell me whenever any bitch makes you jealous so I can show them how you're only mine and how much I love you" She spoke smiling, touching our foreheads together, bringing her lips to mine one more time, only then slightly asking for access, which I so easily grant, letting her tongue explore my mouth for some more seconds, until she moves to my neck, starting leaving a mark. At this point, I just want to continue this at home. I pull away once again "let's go home, baby".

~~

As we're leaving the facility, Reneé spots her interview and lets out a smirk, which leads me to wonder what she's thinking about.

I soon find out, when she pulls me closer to make out with me in front of everyone that was in the room, the interviewer herself included. I'm not very into pda and usually pull away after a while, but this time I wanted to let that interviewer know who belongs to who. Letting Reneé take over the kiss is the best thing, I allow myself to feel her hands all over me for a little longer until we start to run out off breath, eventually having to pull away.

The room has only a couple of guys from the camera crew, and now a very awkward interviewer trying her best to not look at either of us.

I feel myself being pulled by my hand out the door by the same girl that was making out with me a few moments earlier, both of us saying our goodbyes to the woman that was flirting with my girlfriend but walking away laughing before even getting the chance to hear her response.

~~