What can I do II

This is just purely based on Reneé's song 'What Can I Do'

This is just purely based on Reneé's song 'What Can I Do'. (2nd part)
Reneé finally gathers the courage to tell you about her feelings.

~-~

Reneé felt like she had barely slept, it was now 9 am, and the girl had woken up by the light coming into the room, not allowing her to go back to sleep.

Y/n was still in her arms, Reneé admiring her features, occasionally rubbing her hand through the girl's hair, or leaving a gentle kiss on her forehead. All that's on her mind is how someone so perfect and precious can date an ignorant man.

"It's rude to stare," Y/n says groggy from the tiredness, causing Reneé to let out a raspy laugh, "I'm not" she defends, seeing Y/n shift her position, holding herself with her elbow, to look at Reneé with a serious face "Yes you are."

Her heart was palpitating, Reneé imagining what it would be like to wake up next to Y/n every morning, she would never get tired. The way she would kiss her lips good morning, and maybe do even more.

"What's on your mind?" Y/n asks once again, lying her head back down on the pillow.

"Breakfast." Reneé makes up an excuse. "What do you want?" She sits on the bed, screeching her arms with a yawn, making Y/n giggle.

"You decide," Y/n replies, also getting up from the bed to follow the girl into the kitchen.

"Hmm," Reneé thinks, looking at Y/n with a smile, "Do you want pancakes?" once she sees the girl nod, Reneé moves to grab the ingredients.

As she's making the breakfast, Reneé hears Y/n excuse herself to go pick her phone that was ringing.

"Nae, I have to go" Y/n says with a sad look, walking back into the kitchen, "Jack's waiting for me, I think he has something planned for today"

"Oh," Reneé stops, turning to Y/n "What about the pancakes?" She points to them, hearing Y/n let out a sigh with a guilty look, "I'm sorry.."

"I'll make it up to you, I promise" Y/n quickly continues, going to Reneé's side and kissing her cheek before moving to the bedroom to get dressed for leaving with her boyfriend.

Reneé lets out a sigh, looking at the pancakes in front of her, annoyed. She needs to put a stop to this, it's not healthy to be in love with a girl that has a boyfriend.

She decides to call her best friend Alyah, once she hears the front door close "Hey, bitch!" Reneé hears from the other end of the phone causing a smile to appear on her face.