Soft II (Regina George)

~ You and the one and only Regina George are dating, even if no one knows

~ You and the one and only Regina George are dating, even if no one knows. ~
PART 2: Until one day, your friends catch you both, leading to some drama between the group.

~-~

It's finally Saturday and Regina's picking Y/n up in a while now, she said she'd be by her house in 5 minutes. She ended up not telling Y/n anything about what they're doing in the date, wanting to keep it a surprise.

Regina was determined to show off the romantic skills she has, even if they're not the best. Greeting Y/n by her door with some flowers.

"You got these for me?" Y/n asked with a sweet smile.
"Duh." She replies with a sassy smile and a giggle, that Y/n's loves, causing her heart to flutter.

"Thank you!" Y/n says pulling Regina into a tight embrace, both girls feeling a rush of warmth spread through their chest.

"You're welcome! Well, then, shall we m'lady?" Regina answers with a very bad accent, pulling Y/n by her arm to the car, while they were both laughing.

She decided to take Y/n to a private restaurant in a town nearby, that seemed way to expensive for Y/n, causing her to worry a bit. Regina reassured her, though, it's not like she was gonna let her girl pay for anything anyway.

While inside, after picking a seat, they start to talk about anything that comes into their minds, filling the air around them with laughter and conversations.

After dinner, the girls decide to go to a beach nearby.
Just to walk along the shore while looking at the sky, not wanting the night to end.

"I loved today" Y/n says looking at Regina, once they settled by sitting on the sand. "Me too." The other girl says, falling into a small silence before Regina continues, "I really like when I'm with you" She turns to look at the sea,

"Why?" Y/n asks, wanting to know more.

"Because you're hot." Regina laughs, turning to Y/n seeing her roll her eyes jokingly, giving her a few kisses.

"I'm kiddind!" She says again, "Well, not really, you are hot, but that's not why," she holds onto the other girl's hand "I like that I don't have to be mean around you."

"Don't get me wrong, I love being mean and having all that power over people, obviously. But it also feels good when I can just hold you like this." Regina says leaning towards Y/n, that was listening attentively. "Maybe it's even better, I don't know, it's weird, I like loving you."

"Aww gina, that's really sweet" Y/n felt like her heart melted, listening to the words her girlfriend spoke, "I love you too" Grabbing her face, to share a gentle kiss.

"Talking about being mean" Y/n says suspiciously, making Regina eye her up and down. "Why don't you try being nicer? It wouldn't hurt"

Regina pretends to think before saying "Actually, yes, it would hurt." She says smilling giving Y/n a kiss, "I'm nice to Gretchen and Karen," she says, making Y/n giggle, "Are you?"
"Shut up." Regina replies, lightly pushing her.