It's okay (Leighton Murray)!!

REQUEST: Y/n has some problems with food and Leighton finds out, deciding to help her through it

[!! - i just want to give a warning that i'll be mentioning anorexia and eating disorders in case anyone feels uncomfortable — btw, if anyone is going through smth like this, feel free to reach out to me, its completely fine xx]

~-~

"Hey, Y/n!" Whitney says sitting in front of the girl at the cafeteria, her roommates joining them soon after, Leighton, of course, sitting by her girlfriend side.

"Hey guys! How are you?" Y/n asks, greeting her friends with a smile.

She's met with 'fine' and 'great' from all around the table as they start eating, before Bela starts telling her friends about the morning she had.

As the group listens, Leighton rests her hand on Y/n's thigh, to pull the girl out of the conversation.

"I missed you baby." Leighton whispers to Y/n, a smile almost immediately forming in response along with a creeping blush, as Leighton starts to caress Y/n's leg.

"I saw you this morning," Y/n says, whispering to not bother Bela.

"Yes, but it was too long ago," Leighton explains, moving to kiss Y/n's cheek, their lips touching for a split second before Leighton moves away to start eating.

But what she hadn't noticed was that Y/n's food tray was still untouched.

Y/n eventually looks down at her food, grabbing her fork to eat but it's like she's can't bring herself to do so.
It doesn't matter if she's hungry or not.

Whether it's because of the amount of guilt she feels after eating or how disgusted she is after doing so. Y/n knows she won't be able to eat, she hasn't been able to for some days now.

She can't let anyone know though, not even Leighton.

"Y/n aren't you going to eat?" Kimberly asks after Bela was finished talking, making Y/n look at her surprised.

The group all look at Y/n, concerned, making the girl look down embarrassed.

Leighton turns to her confused yet worried her girlfriend might be sick, she gently goes to hold Y/n's lower back, softly rubbing it. The movements making Y/n feel calmer.

"No, it's fine, I had a lot for breakfast so I'm not hungry," Y/n says shrugging, smiling at the girls, making up some excuse to not worry them.