Enemies III (Regina George)

~ [part 2] - You and Regina see each other at school, not being able to hold back both of your desires, you decide to have a little rendezvous

~ [part 2] - You and Regina see each other at school, not being able to hold back both of your desires, you decide to have a little rendezvous. ~

[part 3] - You spend the night (and morning) with Regina, making you both want more.

~-~

Y/n stood outside Regina's house, feeling a mix of nervousness and anticipation. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this, going to Regina's place of all people.

Y/n texted Regina saying she had arrived, not wanting to ring the doorbell, in case someone else might answer the door.

As Y/n's waiting for Regina to let her in, she looks around, checking Regina's house, observing the luxury she had. "Damn" Y/n murmurs, not expecting Regina's house to be this good.

"Like what you see?" Regina asks, as she opens the door, noticing the way Y/n was looking around.

Y/n looks surprised at Regina since she wasn't expecting her to appear out of nowhere. "Meh," Y/n playfully shrugs, smiling at Regina "It's not all that. Don't get too cocky."

Regina chuckles, her stomach doing flips at the sight of Y/n "Sure." she said, as she walked to the side to let the girl in.

"Glad you could make it." Regina continues, a smirk playing on her lips, looking Y/n up and down.

As Y/n walks into the house, admiring the features, "Me too." she whispers, though she can't help but feel a bit out of place.

"Your mom isn't home?" Y/n asked, to not allow any uncomfortable silence settle between them.

"No." Regina scoffs, "I wouldn't invite you if anyone was over." She says, rolling her eyes as if it wasn't already obvious.

Y/n only mutters 'right.' before Regina continues, "Come on, let's go to my room."

"Just don't touch anything, unless I tell you to, I don't want you to break or ruin anything." Regina orders, looking back at Y/n as they're walking up the stair, making Y/n widen her eyes in incredulity.

As they entered the room, an awkward silence fell between them.
Regina moved to sit on the bed as Y/n stayed up, in front of her, unsure of what to do or say.

"Don't be weird now." Regina says, staring coldly as she leans on her hands, "You weren't acting like this when we were making out earlier," She continues, raising her eyebrow.

"I'm not acting weird!" Y/n defends.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that," Regina teases, her tone laced with amusement.

Y/n rolls her eyes, a hint of smile at her lips. "Whatever," she mutters.

Y/n looks down at Regina with a smirk, "You know," she starts, taking a step closer to Regina, "For someone who claims not to like me, you sure do seem to enjoy having me around,"