The Strain Of Loving A God

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER

Harm to people
Self-harm mention
Brief attempted suicide (slightly detailed, not fully)
Depression
Main character has some form of mental breakdown
Kidnapping

SO AS USUAL PLEASE SKIP PAST THE <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> MARKERS

—------------------------------------------

After a few weeks, Thor had been going back and forth to Asgard since there were problems (specifically with Fjinn, you see this was all a part of his plan).

"How the hell could a God - specifically a God Of Seduction And Love cause problems for an entire realm?" asked Espoir confused.

"Well, you'll find he can be very persuasive." Loki explained.

"What, like you are with me?" she said, laughing.

"That's because you're infatuated with me, my love." he smiled, before kissing her lips and holding her close to him. "Especially after last night." he said, grinning as she blushed, thinking about the previous night before he began kissing her again.

Loki leaned over here, beginning to make out with her before Benjamine burst in.

Benjamine fake screamed in horror. "PDA! PDA! PDA!" she pulled a pretend disgusted face at Espoir.

Espoir stuck her tongue out at her, childishly, looking behind Loki's shoulder.

"PDA?" Loki asked, getting off of her. "What does that mean?"

"PDA. Public Displays Of Affection. The 'of' is silent." he looked at her a little confused. "It means you don't say the 'of'." Espoir explained.

"What is the issue with...PDA? It happens all of the time where I'm from.."

"Well, it doesn't happen here!" Benjamine said annoyed. "People don't wanna see it sometimes. Especially me!"

"Then go away." Espoir said smiling.

"Make me." Benjamine challenged.

"I'll fight you." Espoir jokingly threatened, standing up.

"Fight me then. I learnt a thing or two when you weren't there." Benjamine smirked.

"Wait, who's hitting who first?" Espoir asked quickly.

"Whoever can get to the other first."

Espoir sped across the room within a second "Try and catch me then." she grinned.

"No cheating, Ess. No powers allowed." Benjamine said teleporting to her.

"Then no teleporting." she laughed, preparing herself to fight. "You may know how to fight, but yeah, so do I. I'm a black belt in karate, and firebending follows Northern Shaolin, which as you know, I am a master of. But I'm not bragging here, I'm just listing off how cool I am." she smiled.

They weren't actually fighting, they were just pretending to, so if Benjamine put her fist near Espoir's face, for example, she'd pretend that she'd just been punched in the face.

Loki was quite amused by this, seeing his love actually fight.

Although they were only pretending to fight, at one point one of Benjamine's attacks had been where she was behind Espoir and hit her from behind, but it was onto where one of the bad burns was.

"Shit, Espoir, I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry." Benjamine said freaking out as Loki watched on confused.

"I-I.." Espoir began, tying up her hair before Benjamine shushed her.