Romano

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

Harm to people/violence

SO AS USUAL PLEASE SKIP PAST THE <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> MARKERS

–---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Avengers had been spending all of their time keeping Espoir safe and incredibly calm since it was dangerous for her to be in any mood that was angry or irritated. If she flared up, Romano would know.

Although Espoir was having none of it. She really didn't like everybody acting as her personal bodyguards or butlers. She didn't like it at all, so all that anger came out when Tony made an irritated comment about her always being around Loki, which got her pissed off.

"Well, he's actually a really nice person if you break away from the tough exterior, you know, Tony! Just 'cause the side you've seen doesn't mean that that's the side he has 24/7! He's caring, understanding and loving! You know when I decided to drink my feelings after Pietro fucking died, well the night before I wanted to kiss him, more than that! But he stopped me because he really wanted to, too, but he knew that I was really depressed and upset! Any asshole or person that you think he's like wouldn't do that! He's just misunderstood and I love him!" she yelled, annoyed.

"...Well, families do argue sometimes." Steve said, hearing them argue as he was trying to draw something to pass on the time of that incredibly boring day.

"I guess, but didn't we say she was supposed to stay calm because of the risk of Jet and the risk of Romano coming?" Clint asked, remembering the words of Benjamine.

"You're right. Shall we stop 'em?"

"Well if you listen to that..." Nat began.

"IF YOU JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME FOR ONE BASTARDING TIME THEN MAYBE I CAN GET MY MOTHERFUCKING WORDS OUT!" she screamed.

"...it sounds like Espoir might end up flaring up soon." Nat finished, as they stood up, to try and stop the argument.

"BULL-FUCKING-SHIT! YOU KNOW WHAT, TONY?!" yelled Espoir as her voice got louder as she walked back into the room.

"WHAT?!" he yelled back.

"FUCK! YOURSELF!" she screamed, before flipping him off, speeding to her room and back within seconds. She'd gotten her bag, shoved a big percentage of stuff she owned and sped to the lift.

"Ess, wait! Come back!" Tony called after her, running up to her.

"What the fuck do you want?" she spat.

"Don't go. Please." he begged, holding her arm.

"Anthony Edward Stark, if you want to keep that hand-slash-arm, I suggest you get it off of me right now." she threatened, seething.

"Don't actually leave!" he exclaimed, not expecting her to actually want to leave, to which she shoved her arm away from him.

"Oh okay, I'll just do what my uncle tells me, right? No fucking way. You're not my Dad. And even if you were, you still wouldn't control me!" she said annoyed. "I'm sick to death of this motherfucking place!" she yelled, infuriated. "I'm fucking going home!"

"Fine, go! See if I care anyway! You're just a goddamn kid!" he shouted back annoyed before punching the wall as she'd jumped off the side of the balcony, floating down sort of and looking where she was going.