Espoir's Jumping Jack Emotions

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER:

Self-harm (not fully detailed)
Feels

SO AS USUAL PLEASE SKIP PAST THE <><><><><><><><><><><><><><> MARKERS

–---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a day of getting back on her feet and being healthy again, she decided to practice dancing; she had to record herself for her teachers and then send it in for them to grade it.

She was amazing at dancing, she was amazing at singing, and she acted out a scene from Macbeth and sent it to her teacher, who said she did great. She sang a song from Les Misérables and did a ballet ensemble to a song her mother used to sing.

She'd requested JARVIS to tell nobody about that since she didn't want interference or embarrassment.

However, Tony did come in at one point when she spun around after dancing to which he said that she had 'rocking moves'.

He was going to continue laughing at her - in a complimentary way, not insulting - but she shot fire at him anyway. Not in a serious burn way, but more like when you accidentally scald your hand on something hot. So it hurt him but only slightly.

Afterwards, she spoke to Tony and he was writing down work in the lab as she was trying to convince him that it was all her fault, even though he didn't necessarily mind her getting mad like that, he thought it was quite funny. The only unfunny part was the fact he had to pay for a new wall since it was burnt, but he didn't mind overall.

She was beginning to feel deep regret and sadness, which was the common aftereffect of the major freak-outs (and passing out and being dangerously close to death if she got too far angry).

Eventually, the regret and sadness get swapped with deep sorrow, and that was an emotion she hated the most.

"It's okay Ess. You just got mad." He said, reassuringly, trying to calm her down.

"No, it's not! I hurt you! This happens with everyone!" she sped off, hurt and upset.

Tony was going to go after her when Bruce spoke up.

"Maybe Espoir will feel better later?" he suggested. "I know I don't like to be bothered much after Hulking out."

"Y-Yeah. You're probably right." Tony said, sitting back down to get to work again.

~ An hour or so later ~

~(A/N: This part of the chapter contains self-harming, so please skip past the <><><> markers!)~

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>