"Bhai sa it's not my fault... Jaanvi was saying that she couldn't sleep alone so I said that I would come in her room and will leave when she falls asleep..." He replied...

Is he serious right now? Does he know what is he even saying?

"We were talking on the call when Maa sa came and heard us talking... But why are you so mad about it?" He asked... And looked at both of us...

"Is it because of us bhabhi won't be with you... But isn't it good you can do your work without any interruption and can spend some time with your love?" He said...

Wait? Love? Which love is he talking about?

"Maan which love is he talking about? Tell me right now..." I asked to both of them

"Arre bhabhi maa don't you know work is bhai sa's first love..." Avi said and earning a slap again on his head...

"You just shut up..." Maan said and both brothers started fighting.

"Let's go let them be we have to get up early tomorrow morning..." I said and went with Jaanvi to her room. Tomorrow is Jaanvi's mehendi and then at evening sangeet... Tomorrow is going to be a tiring day for us...

We changed our clothes and talked for some time then went to sleep... Did you it was that easy? No it wasn't because I couldn't sleep because of someone and that someone is none other than my dear hubby... He has spoiled me too much because I can't even sleep without him... I was just turning on the bed but sleep was very far from my eyes... I checked at Jaanvi and she was already asleep and picked up my phone it was already 1:08 a.m. and then I opened my insta and saw text messages and I knew who it was... So I just called him...

"Jaan? Why are you not sleeping? Look at the time baby you should sleep now you have to wake up early..." He said as soon as he picked up the call...

"Maan... You're also not sleeping. And why do you think I'm not asleep yet. It's because of you..." I said...

"What do you mean? Oh you can't sleep without me?" He said and I can easily tell that he has big smile on his face right now...

"Yeah... It's your fault... I can't sleep without you." I said and he started laughing... That nerve of this man how could he laugh...

"You know Jaan I'm so happy right now..." He said...

😐 Here I can't sleep now and why is he happy...

"Are you happy that I can't sleep?" I asked getting confused...

"Not because of that... It's because you also love me as much as I love you... I thought I was the only one who can't live without you..." He said...

Why is he being so cute and romantic right now?

"Let me video call you... I want to see your face..." He said... And video called me and asked me to lay down on the bed...

We both laid down and without knowing fell asleep... Next day when I woke up i found Jaanvi staring at me...

"Bhabhi I'm sorry because of him you couldn't sleep well..." She said...

"What do you mean? I slept really well(after talking with Maan) you don't have to say sorry..." I said...

"No bhabhi I know you must have missed  bhai sa very much..." She said pointing at my phone screen where Maan was still sleeping. We forgot to cut call ...

" It's alright let's go get freshen up and you know I felt like I was having a stay over with my best friend..." I said and went to freshen up as I was getting late...