CUT TIES

A/N: do you guys think that it would go smoothly for Natasha and Jimin??? that's never gonna happen!!!

In Busan : 

Y/n and JK were committed to a project together.
Y/n's college gave her the first project concept that she created earlier in her UG. When she made that concept and submitted it to a company, the company was surprised by her work and decided to develop the concept more widely. she was excited to work on that project by herself. Still, unfortunately, she was not that knowledgeable, so she started working on her project with the top professors in her university. at the end of her post-graduation, she made a complete product with her hard work. The professors gave all the copyrights to Y/n that it was her project and concept. Now she is an app developer and a designer. She was so excited to launch the product. but the launch was postponed due to some issues with the company and they even tried to fake her and tried to get the copyright from her illegally. She also started startups and made her firm. 
even though she is the major shareholder the firm has another big shareholder. Jason groups of United States of America. 
Y/n hasn't launched her biggest project till now and she is also developing some more attributes. She is been helping the students in the university and also some of the students work in her firm.
And for a kind notice, this firm is not like a huge building with a luxury office. this firm is based on the project, this firm does not even contain an office or something fancy, this firm consists of enthusiastic students who are willing to work on their own. Of course, the university meet-ups are a great source of knowledge for the freshers.
coming back to the topic, the FIRM has the label  "DIGI DREAMERS "
The Jason groups are pressuring the workers to launch the app that overtakes the market, and the project that students make is not that much for the market. Y/n's dream project "HARMIKZZZ" is the only way for now. She decided to launch the product, even though it was a project in a small firm Y/n wishes to popularize it as much as possible in the media. she consulted about this to the Jason groups and they have decided the ambassador for this project.
Jason Groups is a very flexible partner, the CEO of that firm is the alumnae of Y/n's college.  so he wished to help students so much. he is so connective with students and makes the students more ambitious.

Now the maestro enters Y/n's mother:

Y/n mother is the most ambitious lady and a business-minded person. for her business is the first apart from everything. she is been the most successful lady as a business entrepreneur but not as a mother of two children. 
although she knows everything she does to her children, she can't change it anyhow. 
when Y/n was about 2 or 3 they came to start a business in Korea. of course, business in a foreign country wasn't an easy job she tackled most of it. naturally, her mind became so hard.
there Y/n gained JK's family as her family and made so many beautiful memories. when the family moved to the USA, Y/n couldn't accept her surroundings and she was like troublesome for her mother. although Y/n father is so caring and concerned about her, he also thinks that she may get sick in these surroundings and thinks of moving her to India. the homeland of her. Y/n's grandmother was the only shelter for her and the only happiness. and that too didn't last long after a few years Y/n's grandmother passed away.
Y/n left a student hostel at a very early stage, which caused stress depression, and so on after accepting her fate, she accepted the people around her and her parents. She leads her own life. whenever she was in need of her parents they refused to be with her this made her weak as well as strong at the same time.

Y/n gradually lost her hope in her parents and everyone except her friend Natasha. whenever she went USA for her vacation she would be handed some money and was instructed not to disturb anyone. if there is a talk with her parents they insist on not getting into a relationship with anyone. 

Y/N: Do they have nothing to talk with me other than this ?? am I their daughter or the product to develop their company?

Y/n mother came to Korea and headed straight to Busan. She went to JK's house.