Traveling To You

Natasha: what's going on Y/N? I don't want to ask about this after you yelled at me but I don't even know whether I'm living or I'm living in just a dream. Can you explain me huh??

Y/n: calm down my girl. I'm a little tired now can I explain to you tomorrow.

Nat: no way!!

Y/n received a message "Hey Y/n,
I wanted to make sure you made it back to your dorm safely. I had a great time hanging out with you today and I hope you did too. Let's catch up again!"
From jk.

She saw it and smiled.

Nat: what was that??

Y/n: nothing I'll speak after I take a bath okay? Get me a towel.

After she came out Natasha prepared some instant noodles for both
They were talking the whole night about the meeting and everything.

Natasha was too stunned to speak over.

Nat: so you've stayed in JK's private house??

Y/n: yes!!

It was 3 passed early morning they went to sleep

The next bright morning it was 10. Jungkook called Y/n to wake her up.

Fortunately, she put her phone on silent.
So JK made a girl knock on Y/n's door and convey a message that " someone is waiting for her from this morning"

When Y/n heard that her eyes were like 👀.
She searched is someone standing outside from the balcony. She saw him.

She checked her phone. She got too many missed calls. She tried to wake Natasha but she couldn't

Y/n: yah, Natasha why are you sleeping like a pig can't you wake me up .ohh!

Natasha while sleeping "It's our on duty Y/n why are you worrying "

Y/n: not about it, he is waiting down for me.

Natasha:who( while sleeping)

Y/n:jk!!!!!!!

Natasha: what?? why??

Y/n: I don't know!

Y/n got ready and went downstairs

Natasha: it is something odd( speaking to herself)

Jk: it's almost a good afternoon!!

Y/n: huh sorry I didn't notice your calls

Jk: I knew it!!

Y/n: have you eaten??

JK: uhh no!

Y/n: uh come with me

they've gone to the canteen and had some breakfast.

Jk: don't you have classes today??

Y/n: I have but it's our presentation duty today luckily we finished yesterday so it's our break!!

Jk: oh you can go to the venue to see other projects right??

Y/n: yes but already mine was selected so it's just unnecessary to see those. Of course, it may give ideas to develop mine but it shouldn't influence. So I usually don't give importance to other's projects.

JK: oh what kind of influence!

Y/n: as a programmer in my project I've used some loopholes to get over any hacking or malfunctioning process others may not use those because the wrong usage of loopholes may destroy the whole project. I always suggest using it but many do not and give other ideas on it. And I think it's too simple for a project and I'm sure it won't recover. So that's what I usually do.

Jk: ohh. That's great

Y/n: you haven't told me why you've come to India??

JK choked on the food. Y/n gave water to him.

JK: nothing it's just a field visit

Y/n: what? A field visit don't your staff come for all these??

JK: yeah, they went for it and I just came to chill out and visit some places here

Y/n: oh I heard that past 2 weeks you've been busy over a single.

JK: yes it's our new single will be released soon. And maybe it will be aired in the USA

Y/n: that's great!!

JK: shall we go someplace?

Y/n: do you know here??

Jk: not really, but some!!

Y/n: okay!!

Jk: it's a weekend right so we are going somewhere far away so pack your needs!!

Y/n: ohh

Jk: see you in the evening be ready!!

Y/n: Is Jimin also coming??

JK: no he has some other works!

Y/n: ok!!

JK went back to the hotel room

Jimin: jk I'm so bored here what can I do alone!!

Jk: hyung come on chill out yourself go walking or shop for others. But don't disturb me I'm going somewhere I'll be back on Monday.

Jimin: Monday!!! How can I be this ideal in this room? I'm so bored!!!

Jk: go somewhere to space out

Jimin: with whom are you going??

Jk: Y/n!

Jimin: hey she is a girl how can she stay with you at nights

Jk: hyung we'll take some room don't worry

Jimin: it's all my fate to come with you and sit like a statue here

JK: who told you to sit? Go and explore by the way I've made some plans there so I may not be reached don't worry I'll be back

Jimin: can I come with you jk?

JK: no way!!

Jimin: you are abandoning your hyung for Y/n right??

Jk laughed

Jk: hyung she is seeing me as an idol, not as her own. To make her feel I should do something and you are my only cutie. How can I abandon you?? ( squeezing Jimin's cheeks)

Jimin: whatever go and come back soon and don't try to touch her okay??

Jk: hyung!!!!

In the evening JK called Y/n about the dispatch

Y/n: yeah I'll come down now

They got into the car and their journey started..........