Unexpected move

JK: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING AERA!!

Y/N: hmm so this is not gonna work out jk!! its not good for both of us. firstly it affects your own career, secondly it affects both the relationship of our family , thirdly if the local mafia finds this out it would lead to be an unexpected  consequence. fourthly...

JK: Y/N, (slowly held her hands) don't worry as I said before its about us ,only us . say your pure thoughts, don't get your miserable thoughts to just collapse you. do you know who am I, I'm jungkook jeon I will do anything I want no one can just interfere. don't worry now, say your pure thoughts. Do you like me???

Y/N: uhhhh!!! jk I'm...

JK: WAIT!!!! WE'LL MAKE IT EVEN BETTER!! you are not returning tomorrow Y/n!

Y/N: wait what why should I stay here?? jk I got to plan my career will you just leave me ahh (pointing her hand)

jk left her hand and pulled her chair near to him. Y/N's eyes were widened by the sudden action 

JK: just gimme only one week and just stay with me I'll make it clear. and there no way for you aera!!

Y/N: yaah stop calling me like that!! it sounds like I'm a child!!!!

JK: Y/N I haven't called this name for over years and why are you restricting me now , please let me!!(GIGGLING)

Y/N: it sounds like calling child!!

JK: so what ??you're my only child aera!!

Y/N: I'm regretting now that I've said everything to you!!

JK laughed at her and caressed her hair .

JK: we are going busan tomorrow please get ready!!

Y/N: why??

JK: to meet my parents!!

Y/N: jk I'm not ready to do these!!!

JK: you are not going to do anything!! and let your luggage be packed the day after tomorrow we are meeting my parents!!

Y/N: I'm not going to do this!!

JK made such a cute face that no one can avoid it, and held her pinkie finger and swinging it for permission.

Y/N  can't resist him and said yes to him. 

Natasha came down with her sleepy face and there she saw them together with a smile plastered in her face.

Nat:" joeun-aachim immida"(good morning )

They both turned towards her and left the hands with disappointment in their faces. Natasha knew that they are disappointed and still moved towards them. 

Nat: when we are moving Y/N??

Y/N: we are not!!

Nat: why ??? its been a week we came here and we still need to continue our project to present in the meeting!!