Chapter 11

"There's another person in need of quick medical treatment!"

"This group needs help. They got hit by tear gas."

"This one has a case of blunt trauma."

Hellagur watched as the Azazel Clinic was busy at work. It was a distasteful look as always seeing the state of Infected Ursine brought back for treatment.

The clinic is filled with more Infected now. Promptly because of his new ally. His ally whom he watched instantly got to work with the other health professionals as they moved toward a private area so that others would not get more traumatized than they already were by the grotesque conditions of the injured.

Hellagur can only close his eyes at the amount of injured that have arrived today. He heard someone the sound of someone coming toward him. His eyes opened and he looked at the person. "You've done well rescuing those people. You didn't get hurt, did you?"

"Not at all. It was horrible out there today, had to distract the authorities by blinding the place." Neon, Hellagur's adoptive daughter replied. "Blinded the place, rescued them, and fled. It was tense, I could hear my heartbeat as I wondered what would have happened if we failed."

"Despite the circumstances, do your best to remain calm and throw away any unnecessary thoughts that may burden you." Hellagur softened up as he listened to his daughter. "Now all that we can do is hope for the best for those rescued."

"There isn't much need to hope, right? You did bring that 'Doctor' with that medicine of his." Neon said as she looked over to the private area where treatment was commencing. "If anything, treatment time procedure has decreased by a lot. Now it doesn't take a lot of time to heal people."

"Regardless, the medicine is indeed useful, but we shouldn't always rely on it." Hellagur added to Neon's words. "It's indeed a miracle that something with such value exists but relying on one thing all the time can be a bad thing. I expect all the medical experts to not slack off just because we have 'elixirs'." Elixir being the official name of the medicine.

"I think they understand that just fine." Neon wasn't concerned, she knew how much the health professionals here do their best. Most, if not all are doing this to help give others a chance after all. "But still...I think the future is looking bright. Have you ever seen this many people in this clinic? And the atmosphere here is less heavy."

He has noticed the shift. From the very moment F/N arrived at the Azazel Clinic. With him were some people who had been helping him run the clinic, such as maintaining peace and even helping out with giving out meals. The people weren't Ursine, from what he learned they were essentially helpers that F/N had been given by the other group he was working with.

Among them, one of them was quite young. About the same age as Neon from the looks of it and also experienced. But compared to her, the other members looked more experienced just by a glance. He's not sure about the group that F/N is working with, but they aren't dangerous or hostile...they also seem to be Infected and have been helping. So, he has no concern about them being here.

"It's also great having him around..." He turned to look at his daughter as she had pulled out an item from her pocket. "Something like this. It's very helpful...and the fact he can make these is incredible. He's just full of surprises." The orb was a gleaming light blue color. It was transparent and you could see around the orb as countless ice particles moved around.

He watched as his daughter placed the Ice orb around her forehead, an exhale escaped her face as she seemed to cool herself off.

Hellagur reached into his pocket and pulled out an orb of his own. This one was engulfed in flames as they all swirled into the center and there were fire particles.