Chapter 2

"Isn't it great, big sister? A medicine that isn't sold anywhere and we are lucky to have F/N who makes them is our ally!" Katenka looked at Yelena with starry eyes. "To think he used that on me. And I didn't even know about it until the reveal of the elixir." It's been a few hours now and she has been busy dealing with her brothers and sisters. Once she was done dealing with them she went ahead and spent time with their big sister.

"What do you mean you didn't know? How else would you have healed?"

"Well... I was thinking that he had healing arts. When I woke up after passing out from my injuries yesterday, I was told that my injuries were treated. I realized that I was completely fine." Katenka muttered. "I had no wounds. My side that was stabbed, the deep cut near above my shoulder. The bruises that I took from a beating. They were all healed."

"And you didn't bother asking him how he did such a thing?" Yelena raised a brow at her sister.

"Well... I just automatically assumed it was arts. That was the only logical thing I could think of at the time and I was still panicking and trying to focus my mind about everything." Katenka exhaled as she recalled the events.

"Well, it's not like you are to be blamed. You were not in the right state of mind and your thought process was understandable." Yelena closed her eyes with sentiment. "All that matters is that you're alright in the end. Next time don't let yourself get provoked and chase after the enemy all alone." She lectured her a bit.

"Yes, sis..." Katenka looked away with shame for having been lured by the enemy like a fool. "I'll make sure to keep my cool next time."

Yelena nodded with approval at the words. "I'm glad to see that you learned your lesson. No matter how much the enemy provokes and messes with you, don't let them get to your head." She heard the sound of a stomach grumbling causing her to turn to Katenka. "Are you hungry?"

"Unfortunately F/N didn't have much on him. At night we pretty much had bread and coffee. For breakfast today we also had the same thing before heading out. Somehow it wasn't so bad. The bread tasted amazing even without dipping it into coffee."

"Eating simply bread and coffee won't do. Luckily, dinner is around this time now and everyone is getting ready to eat." Yelena got up from her seat as she looked at Katenka. "Let's go get you something to eat...alongside get 'him' something as well." She looked over at the tent that was F/N's who had gone into the tent during the morning and nobody had seen him come out.

"Can I be the one to give him the food?"

"Be careful about it then."

"He won't do anything." Katenka pouted at her sister who clearly didn't trust F/N.

"You're too trusting just because he saved your life. While I understand it's something to be grateful for, he is not fully trustworthy. I will judge his character when he proves himself. All I ask is that you remain cautious." Yelena reasoned as she saw her words did the trick. Katenka's pout went away as she listened to the words. She found herself understanding the reasoning as she nodded slowly with a small smile.

"Fine..." A meek response was all that Katenka muttered out.

-~-

"You're still up? What did I say about staying up too late you little shit?"

"You said you'd let me stay up if I finished the chores around the house and my homework."

"Yeah, I did. But I said to not stay up TOO late. Do you have any idea what time it is for crying out loud?"

"No not really."

"The Sun is rising and you're still up." ??? groaned as she looked at him with irritation. "You're a kid and you need your sleep. Cmon' put the book away and go to sleep." She grabbed the book that he was reading and closed it. She blinked as she looked at the cover.