~11~

'How are you homies?'
I hope you all are doing well.
So let's start the chapter without wasting your time.✨

_______________________________

Happy reading ❤️

Samaira pov ~

It's been two weeks of that dreadful day and also i last went to the office.

Everything is same but something has changed in me. I'm feeling scared.

I rejected rishabh proposal for marriage and how can I not when the message clearly mentioned that if I don't he will harm my family.

I don't know how powerful he is, but i can't risk my family.

Maa was very upset and also little angry with me because of my desicion. She really liked him. But how can I tell her why I'm doing this. I can't even go to the police station.

That day when I read the letter I was scared but somehow dhriti made me calm. She also enquired about who had sent or other things but like always there was not any clue. Like it's never exist in the first place.

After coming from the office i cried in my room maa and papa both asked me what happened why I'm crying and i couldn't tell anything and just gave them excuse.

Somehow i mustered the courage to go to the office today as can't leave my work because of his fear.

During these two weeks, whenever my brother came back from college, I used to secretly check on him.

"Maa I'm going office" she just hummed and went to the kitchen.

She is still angry with me and not talking. Papa gave me a weak smile.

________________

Office ~

Everyone wished me good morning and i did the same. they are looking at me shocked and I know the reason of their strange look.

It's the very first time I had taken leave for two weeks and second is that I'm looking horrible because of dark circles under my eyes.

As i enter in my cabin my body shudder in fear and disgust.

Someone knocked on the door.

Dhriti came inside with my coffee and some files.

"Are you okay?" Concern evident in her voice.

I gave her a positive nod. I really don't want to drag her in my problems.

"Did you informed Mr. Chodhary about the meeting?" I ask her, there are lots of pending work which I have to complete.

I had already told dhriti to inform Mr. Chodhary that I can't host the meeting because of my personal matter and the good thing was he agreed.

"Ya and his pa inform me that they will be here at 11 a.m"

"Okay than, when he comes escort him to my cabin " i said her.

"Mr.chowdhury i hope everything is clear in terms and conditions. So we will start the shoot After a week." I said and give him the document to sign.

"Yaa that's better. You see I'm very busy person and i don't even want to do this but my p.a said your company is one of leading fashion house and it will be very beneficial for me and you so that's why I agree ". He very dramatically said, Such a narcastic person.