~3~

• Hotel •

Author pov ~

Samaira and her team members reached New York international airport at 5P.M and now they are on their way to the hotel which is close to the venue.

After reaching hotel everyone retired to their rooms. samaira comes out of the bathroom while rubbing her hair with the towel. She put the towel on the couch and sat on the bed.

Her phone rang breaking her trance. She glanced at the phone and it was her mother without thinking much she received the call and put it on the speaker.

"Did you reach safely? and did you eat something you don't have any problem right?" Asked her mother in one breath.she laughed at her mother's desperation.

"Maa calm down first and to your all questions yes I reached safely and had my dinner 1 hour ago and also no for your last question I don't have any problem." Samaira said while combing her straight waist length hair.

After they chit -chat for some minutes and then her mother told her to go to sleep as here is night time and Samira bid her bye and hang up the call.

She layed on the bed and set a alarm for tomorrow in her phone and put it on the side table as they have to visit venue for the rehearsal, while thinking about all this she drifted to sleep.

Next morning •

Samaira POV ~

"Let's go" i told them (dhriti,Anu,Rahul,Raj, and Aman)

Raj is the designer and Aman is there to assist them.

Today is the second day of our stay in New York and we decided to go to the location where the show will be held as I want Anu and Rahul , our models for this show to do some practice on the stage.

The show is going to happen on Wednesday and today is Monday as we have only one day in our hand excluding today. The authority of fashion show has given permission to the performing brand/companies to do stage rehearsal.

Venue •

Author pov ~

"Wow the place is so beautiful and also very big" said Anu admiring the hall in which workers are doing the decoration.

Everyone was  awestruck seeing the decoration.

(Guys I don't know any stuffs about fashion  show or ramp walk😭😭)