~1~

Merry Christmas homies❤️

____________________________________

India •

A girl can be seen giving instructions to the employees about the upcoming fashion show which is going to be held in New York .

The whole office was in Chaos, everyone is running here to there to complete the pending work before tomorrow as they will be leaving for New York the day after tomorrow in morning.

The girl's phone rang catching everyone attention present there, after picking up the call she wishes the person "good morning mam"and the other side of the person also wished her and told her to come to her cabin with the employees who will be presenting the design in the show and cut the call.

"Everyone attention please, mam called us to her cabin cause she wants to discuss something with you all ,so let's go " said that girl .

"Ok dhriti mam" everyone said together.

So yeah 'that girl ' name is dhriti sharma and she is the first and only p.a of our heroine and also a very good friend of her.

Dhriti knocked on door of her boss cabin and after hearing a'come in' she went inside and the employees followed her inside.

The office was not so big or small.it was so classic that it can make any one in awe .The room was lively with full of colours.

Everyone wished good morning to the girl who is sitting on the head chair.The girl who is in her late twenties also replied with a sweet smile on her face.she was wearing a very elegant thigh length top with jeans.she asked them to sit .

"Please sit" said no other than our beloved heroine samaira Rajput or you can say our sweet lady boss😉.

"First of all i want to say that don't put too much pressure on yourselves,i know that our brand is going to present first time on international stage and it's a very big achievement for us and it happened because of all your hard work." She said, giving them one of her encouraging smile.

"I know there are lots of pending work but I want all of you to relax and fresh your mind and start the work.It will help you a lot .ok?'
She added further.

Everyone muttered a small yes in response.

"Mam I heard that many hollywood celebrities and business tycoon are also going to be a part of this event" said one of the team member.

"Ya that's true but i know some of the hollywood celebrities ,not any business person." Said one of the girl felling happy that maybe she will get a chance to meet any famous celebrity.

"It's okay i also don't know many persons but our sole focus should be on presenting our design as gracefully as we can.we want people to know that how much good our indian handicrafts design are from every State." Said Samira .

She said everyone to go back to their work as only one and half day is left for their departure. Everyone left the cabin accept dhriti.

"What happened,are you scared?" Said dhriti staring at her who is thinking something deeply.

Hearing dhriti Samira snapped out of her thoughts and said that she is nervous cause it will be the first time that they are going to present on such a big stage.

"You yourself told them not to take stress and here you are taking too much of tension. " Said dhriti.

"As a CEO and founder of the company it's natural for me take the stress. Isn't it?" Asked samaira while playing with the paper weight.

"Ya but don't worry we will do our best" said dhriti where samaira hmms in response and told dhriti to check the arrangements .

mumbling an okay dhriti leave the cabin.

Samira sit on her chair and close her eyes before saying that "Hope everything goes smoothly" sighing deeply, she whispered to herself.

Little did she know that her this journey going to change her whole life.

____________________________________

This is the first chapter of the story. Do share your thoughts on this and please vote, comment and share .

I hope you guys like it.

Do share your love ♥️