~6~

'How are you homies?'
I hope you all are doing well.
So let's start the chapter without wasting your time.✨

_______________________________

Samaira pov ~

I'm getting ready for the Christmas party in which Mr .Smith had invited us.

We are here for four days as the day after tomorrow we will singed the legal documents of our collaboration with him.

Dhriti is accompanying me to the party and its quite far from the hotel where we are staying.

I really don't want to cross my path with that blue eyed jerk but l have to meet him.

Author's POV •

Everyone is having chit -chat among them.The whole hall is decorated with the fairy lights, bells, stockings , snow globe, angel and very big size of Christmas tree was placed on the middle of hall .

A very calm music is playing in the background.

Many businessesman, actor, actress are invited to this party like every year and why not Avery Smith is a big name in business world and film industry.

Mr.smith the host of the party was attending his business partners and many more important people.

"How are you uncle" a man probably in his early thirty said looking at Mr.smith.

He was a tall man with bottle green eyes and brown hair, his broad shoulders and narrow waist giving him very charming look which can make any person droll over him.

Hearing the familiar voice he turned towards to the man and as he see he immediately hug him .

"I'm fine but I am very angry with you. Why don't you come to meet me and not a single phone call, i think you guys have forgotten this old man." Avery said with a complaining tone .

" It's not like that uncle actually I was busy with some important work and that's why I couldn't contact you but i promise that will not happen again ". Elijah said, he was sad that because of him his favourite uncle is hurt.

"Okay, leave all these things, and tell me how are you? And how's everything, don't overwork yourself." He said while keeping hand on his shoulder .

"I'm doing great uncle and everything is fine as well" Elijah said a small smile playing on his lips.

"Where is Asher? He didn't come with you." Mr Smith asked looking behind him.

"No uncle, he has come with me only. Just got an urgent call that's why it's taking him time." Elijah said while he look towards the entrance and there he come.

Looking handsome as always. Many heads turned towards him some in appreciation and some in envy but he didn't give a shit about them.
________________

Both Asher and Elijah were sitting on a stool near the bar. Asher was drinking his scotch on the other hand Elijah had his vodka.

They were casually chatting and everyone knows that how they are, they don't like to talk about business anywhere other than their respective office. So no one dares to go near them.

Elijah who noticed that his friend was time to time gazing towards the entrance gate and also he was looking little impatient today.

' interesting ' he thought in his mind.

"Why are you looking towards the gate?Are you waiting for someone or someone special " Elijah misheviously asked him.

Asher who was looking towards the gate turned to him .