~2~

Happy New Year Homies 🎊🎊
I wish you all a very happy New year. I hope this year brings you good luck, health and prosperity.✨✨

Happy reading. Make my new year by voting and commenting 😁

____________________________________

ITALY •

A man in his late fifties was sitting on a visiter chair of a very marvelous office. His face was pale and hands were shaking. Like he has seen a ghost or a devil in human disguise.

"AV please don't cancel this ad project. It is one of my most expensive project. If you cancel this i will have to face huge loss" the old man pleaded looking at the person who is sitting on the other side of the maghony table like a king . Indeed he is,who is staring at him with a blank face.

The old man is Mr. Anthony John a director, producer and a story writer. His name in the film industry is quite popular, and old as well. But he did something that he shouldn't and upset the king and now he will have to face the consequences.

But everyone can't be a king and AV is the king of this industry not only this but business as well. If you want to work with him you have to work in his way not the other way around.

"You know me well Anthony that i don't leave any work unfinished and specially those which can tarnish my image." He darkly said making the old man shudder in fear.

"Please AV just give me one chance, i swear to god this will not happen again,please ." He again pleaded joining his hands .

A man in formal clothes was outside the office room. By looking at him anyone can say he is tensed about something or someone. Because he knows very well about his boss anger issue and what he can do when he is angry.

Then a very loud sound of a glass shattering came from inside and he visibley stiffened on his place. After coming out of his shock he immediately called security and informed them to come to their boss office.

He quickly enter the room and saw his boss was choking the old man and broken pieces of glass were on the floor.

"Please sir leave him or he will die" "please sir" the man said with fearful expression and ran toward them and requested to his boss while trying to separate them. At that very moment security guards entered the cabin.

"Security take him outside of this building."
He said looking at the badly choked man.

"Sir please calm down. This much anger is not good for your health " he cautionaly said.

"Now you will tell me what to do " AV hiss looking at his assistant Liam. His jaw was tightly clenched and he was breathing heavily.

"No sir " he said looking down.

" Tell me Liam from for how many years you are working for me" AV asked , his hard gaze was fixed on Liam face making him more nervous then he already was.

"Sir...fiv..five years " Liam Shuttered with his eyes casted down .

"Still you don't know that i don't like this type of filth infront of me " he shouted looking at Liam.

"I am very sorry sir but his assistant was was trying to get your appointment from last 2 months . We denied all his previous request but this time Mr. Anthony himself called me and request me to fix a meeting with you. He was literally pleading infront me and also Elijah sir called me and said to give him a last chance that's why I have to give him your appointment." Liam said everything in a single breath as he wants to justify his action. Because he know what will happen if by any chance he comes in the bad book of the AV.

AV close his eyes and mumbled under his breath basterd.

Elijah is the only friend of AV. A very humble guy with a very good heart, that's why people always took his advantage.

AV has only one rule in his life ,if you want to survive in this cruel world "Be the predator otherwise you will be the prey."

"What is my schedule for today?" He asked looking at Liam.

"Sir, there is no meeting today but you have to attend a business party tomorrow and a fashion show on Wednesday in New York and for that we have to leave today itself." Liam informed him,his lined up schedule.

"Ok,tell George to ready the jet by 8 and complete the Hendrix file also send someone to clear this" he said and sit on his chair.

Liam mumbled an okay and start walking towards the gate but ..

"Umm.. sir, your hand is bleeding . Should I do the first aid? " Liam nervously said looking towards his boss hand.

AV just look at his palm and then Liam and gesture him to leave.

Liam immediately leave not wanting to make him more angery.

AV just took out the first aid kit from the drower and did it by himself. He again engrossed in the work .

• India •

Samaira POV ~

" Please fasten your seatbelt" pilot announced in the mic and we all did.

We all are in business class. I and dhriti was sitting together and she was fast sleep beside me .

There are only four member in our team who are going with us . Two of them are models and one is designer and last one is to assist them.

We will be landing tomorrow evening because it's whole 16 hours flight from Mumbai to New York as it's a direct flight.

I have mixed feelings about the upcoming fashion show. I am nervous but exited too.

It's not like i never attended any fashion show but this is our first international debue and we have to do our best.

I always wanted to be a fashion designer and i am today and our brand is one of the unicorn in India and our main motive is to show all types of handcrafted design from different parts of India to the world.

Let's just hope that everything will be fine and our team will make us and our country proud.

____________________________________

Happy new year once again ✨✨

Don't forget to vote and comments.