"We eloped in St. Croix last fall."

"St. Croix is just gorgeous! Did you just love it there?!" Tweeny asked.

"We did. It was beautiful."

"Where did you stay while you were there? I hope you spent a couple of weeks enjoying the island."

"We were actually only there for about 30 hours." Logan said as his mother joined the trio.

"Logan, Honey, your yard looks so different from just a few days ago!" Shira told him.

"It really does, Emily's team did an amazing job."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were redoing your yard?"

"I didn't know it was happening until I saw the crew at work two days ago."

"Emily did all of this without telling you?"

"She did, but it's beautiful. We really love it." Rory commented. "My grandmother is an incredible decorator, and gardener. She did an amazing job!"

"Shira, you must be very proud of your son. His home is absolutely fabulous!" Tweeny told her.

"Thank you, I am." Shira smiled politely.

"We haven't seen you at any events in a really long time. Where have you been hiding?"

"Oh, nowhere in particular. I've been spending time with my children, and doing some traveling. You know how it is when your children are all married and having babies of their own. Just because they're out of the house doesn't mean that they don't need you anymore. And having two babies on the way requires a lot of planning for the Grandma to be."

"You have a second baby coming as well?"

"I do. My daughter is due a few weeks after Rory and Logan. We get two babies all at once."

"Both girls?"

"One girl one boy."

"Congratulations Shira, that is so wonderfully exciting! Being a Grandmother is such a blessing!"

"Yes, it is. I am very excited."

"It is so sweet of Rory to donate her gifts to charity."

"Yes it is. Rory is very selfless. She is a wonderful addition to our family."

"Mom, why don't you take a seat. There is a free chair for you right here." Logan told her.

"Thank you Sweetie, but I don't want to intrude. I just came over to tell you how incredible your yard looks."