S3:E5 - "I love you too."

"You called?" A smirk could be heard on Sunoo's face as he greeted the younger playfully.

"Hyung, serious talk here. Heeseung hyung and Ni-ki are probably kissing right now, and I ne-," The cat-like male began before getting cut off, "They're what?!" Sunoo exclaimed. Jungwon had forgotten he didn't tell the other about all that had happened over the past few hours.

"Long story, Sun. I'll explain everything later but I need you to meet me at some place, like right now! I swear I'm gonna have a panic attack if I think about it for any longer," The male rushed his friend as he stopped in his tracks.

"Woah, Won, what is going on?" The older questioned, not knowing if he should be worried or not.

"Are you at home?" Jungwon asked, ignoring his question.

"Yeah, but could you tell me what's going on? Did Heeseung cheat on you or something?" Sunoo persisted, genuinely concerned.

"I'm on my way," Is all the younger told his friend before hanging up.

Jungwon then began to pick up his pace, now jogging. He really wanted to talk to someone about the internal conflict he was facing but he felt it'd be best to talk about it face to face which is why he never answered any of Sunoo's questions.

The cat-eyed boy knocked on the door to his best friend's house and was soon greeted by him.

"You're gonna have to tell me everything like right now," Sunoo immediately said at the sight of the younger's face.

"If you'd let me in I'd explain," Jungwon sassed causing the other to roll his eyes before letting him inside.

As soon as he entered the abode he was in the gray and white living room, a kids cartoon playing on the TV as background noise. Seongbin was taking one of his frequent cat naps on the sofa whilst in a spluff position.

Jungwon chuckled at the animal's stance before walking over to the kitchen, Sunoo following behind him like a lost dog. The shorter didn't pay him too much mind as he went to grab himself a glass of water, making himself at home like the olden days.

Taking a gulp of the clear substance Jungwon finally decided to answer the questions the older had; "Okay, to make a long story short, I kissed Sunghoon hyung last night- shh-shh-shh, wait..," He stopped after seeing Sunoo open his mouth to speak which he knew would turn into a yap fest. Luckily for him, Sunoo is good at following instructions.

The cat-like male then began to rant rapidly, "He ended up trauma dumping on each other and my dumbass kissed him and up and left. Then when I got home Heeseung hyung called me saying that we needed to talk about us as soon as possible. And then the next day, today, we ended up breaking up mutually on good terms. Now he and Ni-ki are together because Ni-ki likes him and Heeseung hyung has liked him this whole time and thought that he had feelings for me."

"Now I don't know what to do. Do I tell Sunghoon how I feel towards him or is it stupid for me to even think of doing so when he's such a famous figure? He probably doesn't even like me. Oh, my God, I'm just like his fans! Am I delusional?! Please, Hyung! Tell the truth!" He began to panic as he took ahold of the smiley's shoulders, shaking him.