S1:E1 - "What a stuck up asshole."

Good morning everyone!! Welcome to my morning routine as a celebrity!

The first thing I do every morning is get out of my big luxury bed and slip on my extremely expensive Gucci slippers. I then head to my huge marble bathroom and do my business before hopping into the shower.

As you view my showering routine I'd like to give a big thanks to today's sponsor, myself of course!

Remember to stream Wolds Biggest Fan, and the English version, and the instrumental, and to buy the album to help support yours truly.

Now back to the routine, I then get out of the shower and start on my skincare even though I don't need it due to how beautiful and perfect I already am.

And won't you look at that, I'm even more beautiful than before. How could someone be so gorgeous?

"What a stuck-up asshole," A young boy remarked as he sat next to his friend.

A girl around their age was watching one of the hottest celebrities' videos that was uploaded not too long ago from a few seats away from them and the boy had overheard what was being said.

His friend shrugged, "Why do you care so much?"

"Because it's annoying," He huffed.

"Jungwon, just eat your lunch," The boy, Jungwon's friend sighed.

"Why are you acting like that? Do you like him or something?" Jungwon accused.

"Me?! Kim Sunoo?! Oh, I would never," The other male gasped, offended. "Plus, his friend is way hotter," Sunoo smirked a bit before shoving food down his throat.

"That Jake guy? Meh, he's whatever."

"He's more than whatever! He's the prettiest person ever," Sunoo's eyes twinkled.

"I don't think Mr. Park I'm so beautiful Sunghoon would agree with you," Jungwon joked.

Sunoo then glared at him.

"Geez, sorry. I'll leave you alone. What's with you and him anyway? You're always talking about him and how beautiful and amazing he is," Jungwon wondered before taking a bite of his lunch.

"It's nothing, can a guy not find someone pretty?" Sunoo scoffed.

Jungwon only shrugged his shoulders before heading back to his meal.

Not too far away from the boys' school a loud yell could be heard circulating around an extremely luxurious penthouse walls.

"Hyung! Get over here right fucking now!"

"What is it this time? You're gonna rip out your hair," The brunette rolled his eyes at the state of his best friend.

"What the fuck is this?!" The silver-haired one exclaimed as they pointed at a spot on their face.

"Sunghoon, are you blind? It's obviously a pimple," The brunette, Jake responded with an eye-roll.