S2:E3 - "Tell that to the judge."

"Baby!" Squealed Sunoo at the sight of the, in his own words "so beautiful and perfect and sweet and precious" person that he loved so dearly.

"Sun!" Jake exclaimed as he went to hug his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna throw up," Ni-ki joked with a grimace.

"Same here," Sunghoon agreed with the same expression on his face.

"Oh, please. You're just jealous," Sunoo rolled his eyes as he let go of Jake.

"Speaking of jealous, guess who wrote a song about their crush today~," The blonde teased as Sunghoon's face grew red.

"Really?!" The youngest exclaimed before a sly smile curved onto his face. "Is someone in love with their sugar baby?"

"Shut up, Riki!" The celebrity shouted, embarrassed by his actions.

"It's okay, Hyung. Every sugar daddy goes through it," Ni-ki told him as he patted his shoulder reassuringly.

"I am not his sugar daddy!" Sunghoon protested with furrowed brows.

"Tell that to the judge," The youngest male teased under their breath.

"Will you guys shut up?! I can't even have a peaceful nap in this household!" Everyone heard Jay shout. It was like he had come out of nowhere, but everyone obliged.

"Why are you guys here? I thought you were at Sun Peach with the others," The oldest inquired, referring to Sunoo and Ni-ki.

"Ni-ki didn't feel well so we left early and let them have a little bit of couple time," Sunoo explained, his words causing both Sunghoon and Ni-ki to moue at the thought.

"What's up with you two?" Jake asked with a cocked brow.

"Nothing!" The duo chirped in unison before giving each other a look that they couldn't even read themselves.

"Well, I was thinking; how about we all go to dinner tonight as a huge group of friends? That would be fun, wouldn't it!" The smiley of the group cheesed as he plopped down onto the couch with his lover. "Plus, it could be a little celebration for Sunghoon hyung's upcoming album. He's worked so hard on it. He deserves a little treat," He added.

"Perfect idea!" The mentioned male exclaimed. "You are now my favorite," He smiled as he pulled Jake off of the cushioned article and stole his seat.

Sunghoon threw his arm around Sunoo's shoulder, "Why did you never tell me you were so smart and caring?" - Jake only glared at the younger before getting up and waiting for him to finish his whole speech about how sweet and thoughtful Sunoo was.

"Literally no one is ever so nice to me," The celebrity continued before the rascal sitting on the arm of the couch spoke up, "But what about Jungwon hyung? Isn't he nice to you? You talk about him like he i- Ow! What was that for?!"

"Stop spreading misinformation! You never know who's listening!" Sunghoon scolded the younger with a frown.

While those two were bickering, Jake stole his boyfriend back and took him to his bedroom where it was less noisy.

"Like what I named the group chat?" Sunoo grinned as he sat at the foot of the bed, Jake picking up the unwanted things he saw on his desk and throwing them away.

"Hm?" He hummed before walking over to his boyfriend to see that he named the group chat Sunjake best couple. A small smile found its way onto Jake's face when he read the name.

"Best group chat name ever!" The older smiled with an enthusiastic tone as he attacked the younger with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"But I doubt it's gonna last long," Sunoo sighed. "Riki's gonna change it for sure," He rolled his eyes.

Jake chuckled before leaving another peck on Sunoo's forehead. "Let's enjoy it while it lasts," He smiled before grabbing his phone that was sitting on his bedside table.

"I wonder what the lovebirds are doing. Do you even think they'll come later?" The male wondered as he typed a message into the group chat.

"They better or I'm strangling both of them in their sleep," Sunoo threatened as he scrolled through his Instagram feed.

"Maybe let's be a little less violent?" Jake chortled, sending the question to the chat.

"I'd rather not," The younger flashed his boyfriend an innocent smile.

Jake could only shake his head at that response before he saw Heeseung was typing.

"They're coming," He informed the other.

"That was a smart choice on their end. I meant what I said," Sunoo informed the male next to him.

"Oh, please."

"Wakey, wakey, Wonnie," Heeseung smiled sweetly at the sleeping male.

The said teen whined as he rolled over to the other side of the bed.

"Come on. We have to go out to dinner with the others," The taller of the two said as he lifted the tired boy so that he was now sitting.

Jungwon hummed before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and melting into his warmth.

Heeseung's face heated up at the contact; a soft crimson hue decorating his cheeks as he let out a small sigh.

"Won, you have to get up," He insisted before picking the younger up and carrying his limp body.

"No~," Jungwon protested, not putting up much of a fight.

"Yes~," The older copied him as he left the bedroom.

"Want me to find you an outfit?" Heeseung inquired as he placed him onto the couch; Hana coming over and snuggling up to the male soon after.

"Please," The cat-eyed male smiled tiredly.

"Okay, but don't you fall asleep again," The older pointed a finger at him sternly.

"Aye-aye, captain!" The shorter saluted.

Heeseung chuckled quietly before leaving a soft kiss on the other's left cheek.

- ☁️ !! ꒰ ⁹⁵¹ words ꒱ ~ ★

Sorry about disappearing 😭 I haven't been motivated to write anything recently but I'm back and will hopefully have another chapter or two out by tonight. I love you all and hope you're doing well! — xx Kynzie