S2:E2 - "What does it feel like to be in love?"

"When did you start feeling so sick? Do you think you're gonna throw up now? Do I need to call someone?" Sunoo started firing questions at his best friend.

"I've been feeling this type of sickness for the past couple of months but it'd go away so I never thought anything of it," The younger shrugged as they walked in sync down the streets.

"I don't think that's normal. Maybe you should book an appointment with the doctors?" The shorter suggested as he clung onto the younger in an almost endearing way.

"I think I just needed a breath of fresh air," Ni-ki told the other as he let out a small sigh.

"Oh, well, do you wanna go back?" Sunoo inquired as he stopped both of their movement.

"No! I mean... let them have fun. They don't need us," His panicked face soon turned into a playful one as he wrapped his arm around his best friend's shoulder. "We can have some fun with our other friends. Do you think Sunghoon hyung is busy?" The younger male continued.

Sunoo was quite intrigued about why Ni-ki had suddenly raised his voice like that. It seemed as if walking back into that cafe would kill him. He could only shrug it off as the other changed the subject.

"Hm, I don't know. But if he is, we still have Jakey," The male smiled at the thought of seeing his boyfriend although he had just seen him earlier that day.

"I think I just threw up in my mouth," Ni-ki gagged at the nickname.

"You're just jealous you don't have a boyfriend!" The shorter argued.

"If I had a boyfriend I would never act that way with them. Y'all are so annoying," The younger smiled like he was superior to those of Sunoo's kind.

The older male could only glare at his current counterpart as they continued down the sidewalk; heading to Sunghoon and Jake's shared abode.

"I have a question," Ni-ki randomly spoke up as they walked past an old tea shop with a dark brown exterior.

Sunoo hummed in response as he looked at the building, mentally taking note to come back with someone but not really knowing who.

"What does it feel like to be in love? – You and Jake are in love, right?" The younger of the two asked as he ruffled his dark hair a bit with his hands.

"I-, very random and sudden question, and yes we are in love. We're extremely in love. No one has ever loved anyone else more than how much we love each other. I honestly took offense to th-," – "Please answer my question," Ni-ki casually cut his hyung off with an innocent expression on his face.

The shorter didn't know whether his friend was just asking stuff to be asking or maybe just to annoy him but he guessed he should answer his question to the best of his ability in case he was facing some internal conflict or was feeling a bit delusional.

"Well, love is a way more complex feeling than you think. It's just like when you're upset and bawling and someone asks what's wrong or how you feel. You're obviously not going to be able to explain to the t how you feel," Sunoo told him as he tried to articulate what he meant to the best of his ability.

"I kind of get it but I don't," The younger stated with a small frown which was quite inconspicuous.

"Well, you could say, 'My day was bad and I'm just really upset' but if they asked you for the definition of upset what would you tell them?" The older continued, almost sounding like he was giving the younger a riddle to solve.

"I was really sad," The teen answered.

"What does sad mean?" The shorter one asked like a curious and oblivious child.