Chapter 44: A Lesson In The Ways Of Nature

The Woods, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

       Porter Fulton had not been looking forward to the fact that he once more had class out in the woods with Mr. Fowler. The last time he'd been subjected to wolfish training, he had sprained an ankle amid a hike around The Knotting Tree and ended up with the strange ancient tree's spores getting to him that left him on the business end of Conway Rollins' thick cock for days on end. He had not been too keen on the fact that Owen Clark had been in class either knowing what he knew about them and how Conway held control over both their bodies when the rut had gotten the better of him.

Upon his arrival, Porter took full notice of Conway, his muscle-ripped chest had been bare and his eyes were as wild as ever. It didn't take a master study in the ways of wolfish behaviors for the lad to know that his roommate had been given to the effects of the rut and would pounce at a moment's notice with how prickly he'd been in terms of temperament and aroused to the point of his thick cock tenting his shorts and moving ahead of him with each step.

Porter had done his best not to get close to Conway or Owen for that matter unsure if his brush with heat had been a factor since earlier in the day when just being near the likes of the alpha werewolf brute Conway set him off. Unfortunately for the new arrival, paring him up with Conway was just what Mr. Fowler had in mind as he drew the short straw and everyone else was given a partner. Owen had been none too thrilled either as he glared in Porter's direction upset that he couldn't be partnered with his lover during whatever wolfish activity the elder wolf had in store for them all.

Conway had been fixated on Porter, his nostrils flaring at the scent of his arousal as the brute's own cock had become erect and the need filled him as he set about keeping his direct distance from Porter knowing all too well that he'd have him sooner rather than later.

The exercise for the time being had been about them all going back into the woods and getting a feel for nature, so to speak. Porter had been more than unnerved about having to be anywhere near The Knotting Tree but Mr. Fowler had insisted that they weren't going anywhere near it for this lesson. They ventured deep into the woods and were instructed to branch off on their various trails with their partners to get a sense of direction and practice relying on their wolfish senses when it came to being out in the elements.

Lucky Porter had been paired with Conway and he had already been well accustomed to the larger brute's scent and the ways of his wolfish nature. They walked a good deal not speaking to one another as the class got farther and farther away. Conway appeared to be just as temperamental as always snarling with each step as Porter did his best to ignore the rampant implications that the older man was amid the rut once more. The Gamma wolf's heat had ignited the brute once again and before Porter could open his mouth to offer a means of protest, Conway had him tacked and flat on his back amid the broken twigs and dead leaves that lined the forest floor.

Porter found his body had been of the mind to yield to the massive brute who had been pressing his sizeable cock into his pelvis as the scent of him continued to get the better of the younger lad who whimpered with need despite his best efforts to hide his true nature. Conway took off his shirt and roughly pulled down Porter's jeans and underwear desperate to lap at the sodden warmth that compelled his baser nature.

Porter couldn't help himself as he moaned in the wake of feeling Conway's long and skillful tongue lap at his slickness and made him want him all the more. His hands had moved through the older man's messy brown hair and the scent of earth and lust mixed with glee as they gave in to the mutual feelings of their bestial selves.

"Oh fuck..." whimpered Porter unable to help himself. "Fuck...fuck...fuck me..."

Conway had been all too happy to oblige his handsome face glistening from the slickness still oozing from Porter's secondary sex.

"I told you I'd be balls deep in you," growled a lust-driven Conway, his alpha blood boiling in his wolfish veins as his primal nature began to get the better of him.

Upon entry, Porter was hastily reminded of just how large Conway's cock had been and how thick, as he winced from the intrusion despite begging to be filled in the worst way. He moaned when Conway's thick cock slid inside feeling once more that it belonged there. The brute seemed to have agreed with that notion as he began to pump his well-toned hips clashing with Porter's as they gave in to their primal urges along the forest floor as if they had not a care in the world would see them.

Try as he might to deny it, Porter had loved the sensation of Conway's thick cock plunging inside him, the lad slowly bit at the flesh of the older man's neck and whimpered against him feeling only their need and mutual dependence as their brazen primal act got underway.

Conway could feel his already thick cock begin to expand and Porter's fingernails digging into the exposed flesh of his back hard enough to draw blood but he had not cared at all how it hurt, he'd been more interested in pummeling his apparent mate's molten sex relishing the pacing and the series of moans he'd managed to cause to fall from the lesser wolf's lips.

Unbeknownst to them, a pair of keen sorrowful eyes had taken note of their entangled situation, and a good deal of jealousy burned within the broken young heart of the one privy to their passionate exchange.