Chapter 42: More Untimely Awkwardness

Porter's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

      The rather weary blue eyes of Porter Fulton opened to find that he'd been in the familiar confines of his bedroom but he'd been still naked as he lay on his bed with one of his blue sheets draped over his bare waist covering his bare cock as he looked up at the ceiling. He felt a bit of residual soreness and then some as he slowly came to his senses attempting to assess what had taken place since the last time he'd been conscious. The intense burning sensation that filled his body and compelled him to seek out and submit to the Alpha brute Conway Rollins had been gone or subsided due to multiple encounters to sate it for the time being.

Embarrassment had been the first thing that came to mind once Porter Fulton had gotten back to his senses as he recalled how easily he'd bent over for Conway's cock begging for it and whimpering as he took him in the kitchen like a wanton whore with little to no care outside of feeling it ram into him thick and deep as he cried out for more and more of the blissful sensation. He had not known what had come over him, his apparent attraction to the hulking brute only a living room away from his current position had been evident but he had not wished for it to be so, he'd known all too well that Conway had been the sort of guy to get around more often than not and his libido seemed to be unmatched as far as his tendency to seek new and numerous sexual partners had been concerned.

Porter had not been able to fathom why he'd been so eager to become another one of Conway's lays but he had hoped the phase, for lack of a better term, had passed and he could get back to some semblance of life. He had still been adjusting to the idea of having been born a Gamma werewolf and that he'd finally been in school far from the perils of his former hometown.

He had not expected to have his wolfish nature get the better of him so soon and as a result, he knew not how best to go about his life. Porter sighed as he looked up at the ceiling of his bedroom and eventually noted the intense pressure on his aching bladder signaling the inevitable call of nature, he sighed and pulled back the sheet that covered his waist and noted how naked he'd truly been as he moved to climb out of bed, feeling the sensation of something hot and sticky running down his inner thighs and rolled his eyes.

He knew all too well that it had been a direct result of Conway's release from their previous encounter and tried to think of it as little as possible as he moved toward the heavy wooden door that blocked off his bedroom from the rest of the living quarters.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

The Front Room, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

The moment he opened the door, he'd been on high alert trying to ensure that Conway Rollins had been nowhere in sight as he stepped out into the larger front room. The thick scent of sex and sweat filled the air as Porter's nostrils flared for a moment just as his bare feet moved along the cold hardwood floor. He'd been only about a second from entering the bathroom when he found himself hearing the all too familiar sounds of moaning coming from Conway's cracked bedroom door.

He got a glimpse of the blond Omega Owen as he moaned beneath the brutal thrusts of a still very naked Conway who looked right at Porter not taking his eyes off him as he thrust harder and faster into the moaning Omega in his bed. He had not been over their tryst encounters and wanted Porter all the more despite the effects of the rut, not having control of his mind for the time being. Porter tried his best to back away and ignore it but found himself longing to take Owen's place and suspected Conway had known it too.

Shaking himself from his thoughts, Porter backed away from the door and turned his attention toward going toward the bathroom. Conway never took his eyes off Porter's pale arse as the naked lad backed away from his bedroom door. Despite his instinct to chase after Porter, Conway turned his attention back to pummeling Owen's dripping hot sex making the blond Omega moan beneath him desperate to feel every inch of him in the wake of the long absence since their last spirited encounter. He had known from the mingling of scents that Conway had already gotten Porter into his bed and he'd witnessed the event of them getting together for the first time beneath The infamous Knotting Tree.

The moaning blond Omega couldn't bare to think of anyone else riding Conway's thick cock in his place, despite the brute's history in bedding as many girls as he'd managed to talk into coming back to his living quarters, Owen had always believed that they had shared something exceptional when everyone else had been around for a mere thrill or to keep the tongues waggling when needed.

He had never in his wildest dreams believed that Conway would find a possible mate let alone one that could give him what Owen never could in terms of pups of his own. Warm tears streamed down the pale cheeks of Owen Clark as he gripped the bedding beneath him once more haunted by the scent of Porter Fulton and his sex romp with Conway during his absence.

Conway had not seemed bothered in the least as he proceeded to pump into the slickness of the moaning Omega werewolf as he slipped further and further into his feral lust-driven obsessive state filling Owen's tight young body until he burst or at the very least his belly bulged from the onset of his thick release.

Sharp fangs bit into pale flesh as Conway's eyes glowed an eerie yellow-golden hue and his nostrils flared taking in the combined scent of Porter Fulton from before and Owen Clark as the lustful brute's thick cock continued to pulse and expand inside the tight confines of the panting blond Omega's sodden sex.

Owen whimpered as he arched his pale arse in the air desperate for the Alpha's cock to plunge deeper inside him, as his lust-riddled body hummed with need and the heat filled him like always burning up every part of him with an unyielding desire for the domination of the brute who had laid claim to him, while making the eager blond lad delirious with the want and need to be bred.

Conway snarled as he gripped Owen's neck his grip strong and forceful as he clamped his rough and powerful hand around the still whimpering Omega's throat and pulled him back into his deep and devouring kiss all the while pumping his hips in a frenzy jolting the smaller Omega along his now nearly bare mattress in the wake of their frantic coupling.

Owen could feel Conway's warm wet tongue move along the soft flesh of his neck and jugular vein as he continued working the Omega's soft body bending him to his will inside and out as he demanded absolute submission from him. The blond Omega had little cause to disobey feeling Conway's massive bestial cock throb inside him as he laid claim to his womb pumping and thrusting in a frenzy even as the tears continued to fall from Owen's pale cheeks as he continued to grip the bedding beneath him and arch his pale arse high in the air.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Porter's Bedroom, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

Porter Fulton scrambled to clean himself up, collecting a decent few articles of clothes and throwing them on as he attempted to put what occurred between himself and the brazen Alpha brute behind him. He could still smell the older werewolf's thick scent and feel his hot breath along his skin as the familiar haze of lust and need filled him in the wake of his memories of his time beneath Conway's powerful body and enduring his thrusts. He knew firsthand what Owen had endured now that he'd been back among them and it only served to make Porter feel all the worse for wanting nothing more than to once more take the blond Omega's place.

Porter willed himself to get through his emotions and focused once more on his classes and what he'd had scheduled for the rest of the day if one could call it that, he had even attempted to talk himself into attending study hall just to put some much-needed distance between himself and Conway Rollins. As Porter gathered his necessary books and notes, he tried his best to force the events with Conway into the deepest part of his mind as academics once more became his top priority.

He exited the living quarters amid the snarling and moans of both Conway whom he had been sure was intently focused on him, and Owen Clark who had been possibly oblivious to his departure in the wake of their rutting. With heavy breath and shaking legs, Porter ran from the bungalow and through the courtyard determined to put the likes of the werewolf brute Conway Rollins out of his mind and study for the remainder of the day.