Chapter 39: A Primal Pulse

The Kitchen, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

     Porter Fulton had taken the last bite of his eggs before his plate was completely clean and looked down at the table. He could feel the hulking brute Conway's rough hands move along his bare hips and grip him tight as he found himself being bounced up and down on the massive thick cock that had been inside his heated sex as he attempted to finish off his breakfast. The sensation of lust had filled his young naked body and even his own smaller pale cock throbbed with need and became aroused as Conway's lips and teeth grazed Porter's exposed soft flesh as he took in the scent of the younger lad's body. A low growl rumbled from deep within the larger Alpha werewolf's throat as Conway began to crave more friction from the smaller body that rode his cock.

Porter whimpered at the sensation of being stretched so deeply as he gripped the table with his hands, not at all noticing how he'd extended his claws and began chipping away at the wood. Conway stood up, taking Porter's lower half with him as he bent him over the table ignoring the dishes and spreading Porter's legs as he began to pump into him from behind causing the younger werewolf to moan aloud as the Alpha brute began to take control of the pace and Porter's cock dangled below the side of the table and pulsed in the wake of Conway's thick appendage drilling his bent body smacking rather unceremoniously into his exposed pale backside and causing their flesh to echo about the kitchen.

The confused Porter had not known why he'd been so submissive to the larger brute, his body burning for his aggressive heated touch and the notion of his hard deep bite along his skin, but he had been powerless to resist even if he had been of the mind to do so. The brute known as Conway's thick cock had been all his mind had focused on and how deep it plunged in and out of the sodden depths that had been housed between the younger lad's slender pasty white thighs.

The smooth cool surface of the table had been pressed firmly against Porter's belly as he was bent over and pinned by the brute strength that had come from his brazen naked roommate as the older werewolf continued to pummel his sodden sex and grip his lean hips as the resounding echo of sweat-slick flesh slapping against sweat slick flesh continued to fill the kitchen.

Both appeared to have been thousands of miles away as their collective eyes glowed at once and the intense sensation of their primal rutting began to get the better of them. Porter whimpered as he gripped the hard surface of the table beneath him harder, digging his fingernails into the surface of the wood, as the hulking brute Conway's thick cock pummeled the younger werewolf's hidden slickness as he continued to grip Porter's waist howling and growling behind the whimpering Gamma werewolf whose only thought had been to submit to the virile beast that lay claim to his formerly untouched womb.

Once more Conway's rather sharp fangs sunk into the soft flesh of Porter's shoulder as he continued to pump his pelvis against Porter's exposed pale ass rocking him and the table along the hardwood floor beneath them. A series of moans and whimpers passed from Porter's lips as he continued to be at the mercy of his brutish roommate's lust, powerless to want any other outcome due to his body being subjected to the will of the Alpha that claimed it.

A series of grunts and heavy breaths had been all that passed between Porter Fulton and Conway Rollins as their naked bodies clashed amid the table, as their latest round of free-range rutting continued. Porter's knees buckled as he felt the thick hard shaft battering against his inner walls as they clenched around it making the sensation all the more pleasurable for the two of them as they continued their rutting along the kitchen table. Conway's strong hands pulled and pinned Porter's smaller naked body against his own larger and equally naked form as an odd series of snarls and whimpers continued to fill the room.

With his mind a haze of lust and submissive need, Porter had been merely a slave to the whims of the larger more powerful werewolf plunging his massive cock in and out of his smaller frame. Conway himself had known only the bliss of being inside him, his thick cock still pulsing desperate to continue to lay claim to the womb already ravaged by his thick and potent seed from their previous encounters.

Porter's whimpers continued as Conway pinned him along the hard table losing all sense of himself as the will of the beast began to get the better of him. He rather enjoyed the feel of Porter's body clenching around him and the soft whimpers that fell from the younger werewolf's lips as he pummeled his sodden sex against the hard wooden table moving it along the hardwood floor beneath them. The scratching echoed as well as the series of feral grunts and groans that fell from the handsome older man's lips as his muscle-bound body flexed against the thin pale lad who remained bent over the surface of the table.

Try as he might to ignore it, Porter's body craved Conway's thick cock more and more as the heat began to flood his very veins and weaken his body to the point of desperation as Conway grew more and more frantic with his brutal thrusts. He had intended to lay claim to the younger werewolf's womb and there would be nothing to stop him. The prickling heat seemed to get the better of Porter as he craved more and more contact with Conway's heavy naked body whimpering for more as the lusful brute continued to grip his slender waist pummeling his sodden secondary sex with ease.

Their frantic coupling had been as primal as it gets, their bodies glistened from sweat and Porter could feel his legs slick from his own release as his own cock twitched amid the cool hair that beat against his bare skin. He didn't want to feel anything aside from Conway's cock pounding his inner depths as even the sound of the ticking clock gave way to their mutual moans and groans behind closed doors amid the messy kitchen. At one glance one would have thought they had taken to fighting the way the furniture ended up broken and tossed about as their primal desires took hold and nothing in the way of reason remained.

Porter clawed at the wooden floorboards as Conway towered above him mounted and still gripping his hips as he thrust inside him causing the younger werewolf to snarl and moan against the floor his cheek pressed against the wood and his pale arse high in the air. The larger brute covered him with ease sniffing his sweat-damp hair and licking at the flesh of his neck before biting and suckling it prior to the shift in sensation and his thick cock seemed to expand inside the moaning Gamma werewolf as need and desperation filled him.

He could feel the deep pulsing sensation as Conway's cock expanded inside him and he found himself moaning in the wake of the brute's growls and snarls. As much as it frightened him to be pinned down by such an animalistic brute, his body craved it in the worst way submitting to his Alpha as he claimed his womb over and over again pumping him full of thick hot seed hoping to ensure it caught and pups could be birthed from their rather strange and primal union.

Porter had not known how long they lay there on the floor, panting and groaning as Conway's cock continued to pulse and fill him knotted beyond movement as they remained locked in place and amid primal sensation. The larger werewolf bit Porter's shoulder once more suckling his bloody flesh as he nuzzled his forehead against it. The strengthening of their bond was only more so as they remained locked together following their coupling.